riks12

Franck Ribery has confirmed that Chelsea are competing with Real Madrid and Barcelona for his signature.

However, the French superstar insists that he is not definitely going to be leaving Bayern Munichspacer.gif this summer.

The 26-year-old is out of contract at the Allianz Arena next year and Bayern are looking for him to sign an extension.

Riberyspacer.gif has now confirmed that his future is likely to be resolved by the end of this month.

"When will I decide my future? In two or three weeks," he told French television show Telefoot.

"I am not 100 per cent sure I am going to go to Real Madrid.

"Barca is also attracted, and there is Chelsea. But that doesn't necessarily mean I will leave Bayern."

Manchester Unitedspacer.gif were strongly linked with Ribery last summer following Cristiano Ronaldo's departure, but they now appear to be exploring other options.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is an amazing talent but i cant see roman splashing that much cash for him.

He is not worth it any way, i dont want him at our club. I would rather miroslav got games next season instead of him.

f Ribery,I'd rather have a Chelsea loving but awful Joey Cole than a player who doesn't want to play for us.

Why wouldn't Ribery want to play for us? If he signs for us then he wants to play for us....

Ribery would be a decent signing. A lot of our summer activity will have a lot to do with what formation Ancelotti sees us favouring. A 4-3-3 will need some serious injection of quality wingers...

for once I disagree with you Esk ,,want to see our young players given the chance and our wage bill

kept under control

for once I disagree with you Esk ,,want to see our young players given the chance and our wage bill

kept under control

Lol, well of course i agree with that also. But i think it would be very unlikely for us to let go of the deadwood and fill our squad with ONLY our youngsters.

The wage bill is certainly something that needs to be addressed, still so many stories comming out at ensuring clubs run at a profit ect... that we are going to have to keep and eye on.

Lol, well of course i agree with that also. But i think it would be very unlikely for us to let go of the deadwood and fill our squad with ONLY our youngsters.

The wage bill is certainly something that needs to be addressed, still so many stories comming out at ensuring clubs run at a profit ect... that we are going to have to keep and eye on.

who do you consider "deadwood" esk ..do agree some will leave

who do you consider "deadwood" esk ..do agree some will leave

Well for me i think: Ferreira, Hilario, Ballack, Deco and Belletti - and i would consider also Carvalho on the basis that Alex is a better option in my opinion and Ivanovic is top class also then we can allow Bruma/Mancienne/Hutchinson more game time. I would also question if Kalou and Malouda are the best options we can get at Chelsea for that position.

Why wouldn't Ribery want to play for us?

The rumors about him have been going on forever,he also admitted wanting to join Real Madrid.
If he signs for us then he wants to play for us....
Remember Robinho?

Well for me i think: Ferreira, Hilario, Ballack, Deco and Belletti - and i would consider also Carvalho on the basis that Alex is a better option in my opinion and Ivanovic is top class also then we can allow Bruma/Mancienne/Hutchinson more game time. I would also question if Kalou and Malouda are the best options we can get at Chelsea for that position.

agree with those except ..I would certainly keep Malouda and probably Kalou

Robinho won't want to play for us since he had problems adapting in England.... i think that's the reason why he left. He wants to remain at Santos for the rest of his career now and i don't blame him.

He aint that good anyway !

Malouda is the best left footed crosser of the ball in the world. He is vital to our team i cant believe you have mentioned his name and the exit door in the same sentence . Also in malouda and yuri i think we can play 4-3-3 now even though 1 more winger would be needed.

Edited by Badboy

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You