riks12

Malouda is the best left footed crosser of the ball in the world. He is vital to our team i cant believe you have mentioned his name and the exit door in the same sentence . Also in malouda and yuri i think we can play 4-3-3 now even though 1 more winger would be needed.

emo3.gif I still cant believe he is still getting criticised....compare his corners to franks

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ribery is a Triki man... so as his Agent... the real objetive for then is getting the most amount of Euros posible from Real Madrid.. and they are using us United and FARZA to get that; giving us false hopes....

Belive me He is not gonna come to us, because is a man of money as simple as that.

• 2 weeks later...

RIBERY: I don't want Chelsea move

n00007774-s.jpg

Bayern Munich winger, Franck Ribery has decided to snub a move to Chelsea - because his wife would hate the English weather.

Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti wants to sign the France star, 26, who is stalling on a new deal at Bayern Munich.

But with his Algerian missus Wahiba sick of the cold and wet weather in Germany, Ribery will target Spain should he decide to move on.

He said: "Chelsea are a big club but if I decide against extending my Bayern contract I will go to Spain for certain.

"I have to take many factors into account - not just what is good for me but my wife and children as well.

"Wahiba is from the south. She needs sunshine but it rains and snows in Munich.

"She is often alone when I'm not home and she has few friends."

---------------------------------

Source: The Sun

Date: 24th March 2010

---------------------------------

It's okay Franck, we didn't want you anyway :whistling:

Edited by CJ Revo

How many times do He has to tell us... HE HAD NEVER CONSIDER Chelsea AS A FIRST OR SECOUND OPTION WE WILL BE HIS LAST OPTION ALWAYS

He is going to Real Madrid Beacause FLorentino has a Contratact with him al ready Zizu has a lot of influence in his decisión and his agent want a big part of the deal so Real Euro is his destiny.

SO FUCK OFF Ribery...

GET ROBBEN AGAIN TO Chelsea!!

• 4 weeks later...

Ribery for £31 million... maybe £x million and Malouda in the other direction?

no way malouda is quality, if the club wants to move foward they to keep players and just bring in more quality like ribery aguero balotelli

• 1 year later...

http://www.crunchspo...c-201108260042/

I always was a Ribery fan and IMO he is better than modric.

well Modric and Ribery are two completley different players, so i dont know how you can say Ribery is better? as a creative midfielder Modric is obviously better, as a winger Ribery is better!

well Modric and Ribery are two completley different players, so i dont know how you can say Ribery is better? as a creative midfielder Modric is obviously better, as a winger Ribery is better!

Ribery can play as a playmaker

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You