riks12

Very similar to simao very over hyped. I would love us too sign hamsik that would be brilliant. Dzagoev is going to ac milan warnie !

Dzagoev is a big Chelsea fan if we put a bid for him he would go to Chelsea

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly, ribery is an over hyped old man... worth 10m (maximum)

we can save a fortune with kakuta.. we just need carlo to play him.

i agree

Ribery is waste of money. Get Hamsik/Dzagoev. We need young midfielders. We have enough no.10s.

a young striker and young midfielder is sufficient.

:goodpost:

• 4 weeks later...

Bayern set Ribery deadline

skysports.com

Bayern Munich chairman Uli Hoeness has admitted the club need an answer from Franck Ribery regarding his future.

The France international has been regularly linked with a move away from the Allianz Arena in recent times, with the likes of Chelsea and Real Madrid reported to be courting his services.

Bayern have managed to fend off the advances for now, with Ribery currently tied to the club until 2011.

However, the German giants are reluctant to see the 26-year-old run down his contract, allowing him to leave as a free agent, and accept that they may be forced to do business next summer.

"If Ribery does not extend his contract by the spring, it would be unjustifiable to keep him at the club," Hoeness is quoted as saying by Abendzeitung.

"He could become a Bosman player in 2011. Should that happen, we would be giving up �50m."

Ribery joined Bayern from Marseille in June 2007 and has seen his reputation blossom during his time in Germany.

He is now widely regarded as one of European football's hottest properties and there would be no shortage of takers were he to become available on the open market.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bayern Munich are reportedly looking to ignite a bidding war between Barcelona, Chelsea and Inter in a bid to maximise the transfer fee of French midfielder Franck Ribery.

Despite the interest of these three clubs, AS reports that Real Madrid maintain the upper hand in attempts to sign Ribery with a tentative agreement believed to be in place between Real president Florentino Perez and the player's agent Alain Migliaccio since the summer.

It is understood that Chelsea are willing to part with up to €50 million in a bid to take the 26-year-old to London but must act fast to secure his services as they could still face a two year ban on transfer activity next month as a result of the Gael Kakuta affair.

Ribery is believed to have already rejected the overtures of Inter and Barcelona and has his sights firmly set on a transfer to Madrid during the summer but Los Blancos are determined to pay the Bavarian giants no more than €25-30 million to take the Frenchman to the Bernabeu.

What do you thing ?

I think that Ribery wants to be in a white shirt. Look at Madrid's arrogance offering only 30 millions because they know he will persuade his club to make a deal with them. No matter how much we offer we won't get him. That is if this bullsh*t is even true.:censored: Man I am sick of these rumours.

Ribery looking for quick resolution

teamtalk.com

In-demand Bayern Munich playmaker Franck Ribery wants his future to be sorted out before the start of the World Cup in June.

The France international has long been linked with a move away from the Allianz Arena although he is currently tied to the Bundesliga club until 2011.

Bayern's president Uli Hoeness has already admitted that Ribery may have to be sold next summer if he does not sign a new contract since he would be available for free 12 months later and they "cannot afford to throw 50 to 60 million euros away".

Real Madrid have already signalled their interest in the winger, while Chelsea are also said to be keen.

And Ribery wants to know where he will be playing next season before he steps on the plane to South Africa.

"There's a lot of talk about Real Madrid and Chelsea," he told Stade 2. "It's true, they are two big clubs.

"But I don't think it will be a long soap opera.

"It will be quick. We will know before the end of the season.

"In about two, two and a half months' time.

"I would want to know before the World Cup."

Ribery missed much of the first half of the season due to a succession of injuries and his luck has not turned in 2010 as he needed to remove an accumulation of blood from both of his big toes after his first workout of the year at the club's training camp in Dubai.

The 26-year-old has been sidelined for around three months now and admits he is feeling frustrated.

"My two toes are really infected," Ribery added. "I have a really bad infection which is not letting me train normally.

"It annoys me and makes me feel really bad."

• 2 weeks later...

your not all serious about him being too old? and over hyped?

wow....he is much more proven than hamsik who still in his own respect is a fantastic player, but honestly guys ribery is one of the most talented players around right now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You