riks12

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ribery can play as a playmaker

no he cant! Ribery is a winger, he never plays in between the lines! he maybe could play there as he is a quality player, but i doubt he would do any good there, it would be like putting Malouda in that role, just not his positon. Ribery is best at playing on the left wing and cutting inside not sitting behind strikers trying to play through balls!

I don't think so. He's a great player, but like Robben he has problems with injuries. If he and Robben played some time without injuries Bayern would win Bundesliga easily.

I know this is offtopic, but did you just get an RT from Chris Cohen?, i could of swore he mentioned your name.

I know this is offtopic, but did you just get an RT from Chris Cohen?, i could of swore he mentioned your name.

2 RTs actually :eyebrows:

Chris_Cohen Chris Cohen

Shazammm RT @Sh0n3x: @Chris_Cohen Can I get a RT from my favorite comedian? :)

Chris_Cohen Chris Cohen

Wait, you meant me right? RT @Sh0n3x: @Chris_Cohen Can I get a RT from my favorite comedian? :)

I don't think so. He's a great player, but like Robben he has problems with injuries. If he and Robben played some time without injuries Bayern would win Bundesliga easily.

Maybe he is a good player but he is a cunt, his lifestyle is the source of many of his injuries... He has a silly mentality for a sportsman, he is selfish and money driven. Overrated player, unable to be part of a team because of his ego and dreamer because he did think that Real Madrid or Bacelona, Chelsea or Inter would offer 80m for him

But he always plays on the right for France!

Hello I'm Frank Ribéry, I'm a silly cunt and I convey a deplorable image of what is a professional footballer, I think I'm able to be the next France Captain, I'm one of the leaders of the bus strike in Knysna and over all I want to play on the left because it's where I'm the best.

He had a reputation of untoucheable under Domenech on his left wing (with several goals) but Blanc made it clear, he is a player like another and he has to gain his place. Malouda performs in club so he deserves the left wing spot, so Ribéry is on the right by default.

Although the rumour has no reliable source and that the transfert is mainly impossible, he is one of the players I hate the most because of the image he conveys

Maybe he is a good player but he is a cunt, his lifestyle is the source of many of his injuries... He has a silly mentality for a sportsman, he is selfish and money driven. Overrated player, unable to be part of a team because of his ego and dreamer because he did think that Real Madrid or Bacelona, Chelsea or Inter would offer 80m for him

Hello I'm Frank Ribéry, I'm a silly cunt and I convey a deplorable image of what is a professional footballer, I think I'm able to be the next France Captain, I'm one of the leaders of the bus strike in Knysna and over all I want to play on the left because it's where I'm the best.

He had a reputation of untoucheable under Domenech on his left wing (with several goals) but Blanc made it clear, he is a player like another and he has to gain his place. Malouda performs in club so he deserves the left wing spot, so Ribéry is on the right by default.

Although the rumour has no reliable source and that the transfert is mainly impossible, he is one of the players I hate the most because of the image he conveys

Hmmm...it seems you don't like him XD

Equipe de France since many years was already awful, Ribéry and the plastic bitch Zahia D. did not help at all... He went from the official clown of the average french football fan to certainly one of the most hated players of the country...

Otherwise he said that at his best he could be better than Messi and that he targets the Ballon d'Or award this year... no.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You