Chelsea 3-2 Leeds

7 minutes ago, lucio said:

If I wasn’t I’d want poch in 

oh there several shades of gray in between the different stances. Maybe some spurs hatred rubbed in? 🙂 

Edited by robsblubot

Absolutely pathetic peformance, lucky to win. We are looking like a bottom half EPL team and getting worse by the day.

Pochetino should be blamed and hope he resigns without any compensation to him. I still believe we have the players, but lack guidance and direction

Shocking, Leicester will look to be favourites coming into this no doubt. I keep saying is this all Poch's fault? No, yet I can't help but think if I were in charge, isn't it obvious that the group needs a huge personality to look toward? I honestly wouldn't be against Conte, if concessions were made on both sides to prevent his sulk, the fire he had when he first came was unreal, complete and utter respect. Unpopular opinion I'm sure.

All I can think of is - what might have been had Gallagher done the same thing on Sunday?

Leicester awaits in the next round. We'll probably struggle again.

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

All I can think of is - what might have been had Gallagher done the same thing on Sunday?

Leicester awaits in the next round. We'll probably struggle again.

I think he applied the same finish he tried and missed twice against pool.

The difference is that Liverpool goalie was quicker and blocked him in a way he should've tried something different -- like dribble past/round the goalie not attempt the strike. It was a poor decision rather than a bad shot (against pool).

Edited by robsblubot