Chelsea 2-4 Wolves

1 hour ago, DH1988 said:

Someone who has worked at Chelsea for over 15+ years: 

“ One of the players who was shown footage of 2 Luton players running passed him and then scoring, laughed it off and said it wasn’t his fault “

Enzo and Caicedo apparently overweight and he used the word “doughy”

Pasted from X, who knows if it's true, wouldn't put it past this group.

Then you drop these fat cnuts who cant stay fit and use other players. I dont care if we have to play with some guy from our youth team because you cant allow lazy fat players to play. 

No wonder we got so many injuries if the players are chubby.. 

Some of the reasons we had no defense yesterday were 1) Caicedo, 2) Gusto, 3) Chilwell - can't keep up with the pace like he used to.
Also Thiago lost Neto by a mile in their third goal. Anyway he 's not a fast runner but how come it had to be him chasing ?

10 hours ago, Tomo said:

Winning mentality only works if you actually win.

Nothing about Jose's career of late suggests we will win anything under him unless we stumble into the conference league (which we should win under any manager).

I get what you're saying, but we aren't winning now and don't look like we will any time soon.

With the scattergun approach the new owners have taken with regards to transfers,.I just can't see who is going to come and instill discipline and structure. 

Structure and gameplay might be too cautious with Jose for most people's liking but unless we pull out a rabbit out of a hat in terms of the next manager - I just dont know where we can go from here.

To be clear though - I never wanted Jose back and thought he is too dated and boring. Wanted good football etc etc.

It takes many many beatings of your team to get you considering a u turn towards Jose.

4 hours ago, The Rising Sun said:

I get what you're saying, but we aren't winning now and don't look like we will any time soon.

Then all the more reason to stay the hell away from a manager who only focuses on here and now. Poch is a dinosaur in the present day but Mou got to that point while Poch was flavour of the month modern manager.

This bunch need a micro manager who obsesses over every detail.

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Then all the more reason to stay the hell away from a manager who only focuses on here and now. Poch is a dinosaur in the present day but Mou got to that point while Poch was flavour of the month modern manager.

This bunch need a micro manager who obsesses over every detail.

Besides, Jose would pick the starting XI by seniority, which means we'd start games with 6 outfield players and no goalie.

10 hours ago, DH1988 said:

Someone who has worked at Chelsea for over 15+ years: 

“ One of the players who was shown footage of 2 Luton players running passed him and then scoring, laughed it off and said it wasn’t his fault “

Enzo and Caicedo apparently overweight and he used the word “doughy”

Pasted from X, who knows if it's true, wouldn't put it past this group.

Tbf Enzo being overweight would explain why he moves like a one legged dog on tranquillisers. 

Heh we always find alternatives to the more obvious, and painful reason that players just aren't good enough.

Enzo is understandable given that he's been struggling with niggling injuries, but I'd stop there.

20 hours ago, DH1988 said:

We had a manager who micro managed, Tuchel.

Who coached a grand total of 3 players in this squad for double figure number of games.

On 05/02/2024 at 05:20, OneMoSalah said:

Yeah if we sack Poch to hire Hansi Flick or Jose, I am done with this ownership.

Well I will be honest, I have been thinking that way since they sacked Tuchel in all reality and even before the failure to keep essential personnel like Marina and Petr about from the old regime until they could smooth the transition and appoint their own people it was absolutely crazy. Regardless, Poch has to go but can’t see it before the summer and in all fairness he still has that cup final he can maybe wins.

Who do we go to next though? I mean which top manager is looking at this job and thinking yeah I want a piece of that? We don’t have the pulling power or historical success we had under the previous ownership so don’t get too excited. We aren’t sacking Poch and getting Klopp. Or Pep. Or Tuchel. Or any of these up and coming managers like Xabi Alonso.

The owners are to blame for everything. Absolutely everything. Not one decision they have made has had a positive effect. They have been making awful decisions and gambling since coming in. 

Players are an absolute embarrassment too, people said lads downed tools last season but we have got a squad of gutless nobodies who clearly don’t have what it takes at this level. They’ve barely picked up from what we seen last season at times, if at all, quality wise the level is so bad too. No excuses either they’ve had a pre-season, its a new group with a lot of younger players… you’d expect more energy, a bit of youthful exuberance or a buzz but there is absolutely nothing. And then ability wise, nothing. Clearly. 

Lets just say 80% of the £1 billion we have spent has been wasted and people need to answer for it. Those 2 nuggets in charge of footballing operations- & I’ve been saying it for months and months - aren’t up to it and will be a cancer to any chance this club has of making any progress. Well, if there is any chance.

Seriously wont be going to the Bridge anytime soon. Enough is enough.

That's the issue. What's the attraction to come manage here except many get fired and get richer for it! It's a mess and like you say too many people were let go at once.

The owners have changed so much so quickly and none for the better! Everyone who was connected got rid off bye bye despite how long been at the club. I didn't expect us to fall so quickly but we bloody have.

Haven't resigned this season. Haven't got money to just throw at tickets and then come back having watched a load of shite.