Middlesbrough 1-0 Chelsea

Just now, Vytis33 said:

Why didn’t Caicedo continue marking that man?  Just gave up tracking him and pulled off 

because he is an average midfielder who is not worth the money and is only being pld because of the price tag paid for him same goes for enzo 

Just now, gdlk said:

Sack the amateur on the coach seat!! 

I’ve been a Poch defender but he’s made such poor use of the tools he’s got this season.

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

Just get off the 250 million donkey duo from midfield and let the boys play. Level of performance what Caicedo and Enzo offers, can be done by some Cobham guys.

finally someone saying the same as me! lets try 3 or 4 games with out them, even if we have to use the kids !!! anything will be better than what they can do.

1 minute ago, Vytis33 said:

Why didn’t Caicedo continue marking that man?  Just gave up tracking him and pulled off 

horrid play, I am raging with him overall

£115m!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Caicmehdo with a huge marking error for their goal what a surprise

Not entirely Caicedo. Zero communication with defenders 

Soo glad I've had to leave for work. I was genuinely gutted all day thinking I'm going to miss the game... the first 30 minutes reminded me that I'm still stuck in the past.