Chelsea 2-1 Crystal Palace

James

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Maybe -if we get results against mighty Preston and Boro it would probably just be papering over the cracks and giving Clownlake some breathing space

That's who the club are at the moment.

Clownlake FC. Not Chelsea FC.

I just dont get how we can look decent ish ish against City,Arsenal until it went wrong etc and yet everyone else utter shite. I mean maybe on the return game we'll be also shite which won't be unexpected but we drew against City. Know penalty but even so....

Though guess it's only been a few games we've looked okay sooooo 

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I just dont get how we can look decent ish ish against City,Arsenal until it went wrong etc and yet everyone else utter shite. I mean maybe on the return game we'll be also shite which won't be unexpected but we drew against City. Know penalty but even so....

Though guess it's only been a few games we've looked okay sooooo 

Hallmarks of a young side, albeit with talent.

Great when it clicks. 

But very poor at game management, and easily out-witted by experienced PL teams.

Clearly the owners felt that the club had to go backwards before going forward again.

Whether this will pay off, time will tell. Just hoping that the club doesn't lose any of the developed talent in the next summer window.

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

Hallmarks of a young side, albeit with talent.

Great when it clicks. 

But very poor at game management, and easily out-witted by experienced PL teams.

Clearly the owners felt that the club had to go backwards before going forward again.

Whether this will pay off, time will tell. Just hoping that the club doesn't lose any of the developed talent in the next summer window.

But Liverpool,City,Arsenal until it all went a bit wrong are experienced...which why seems bonkers. Is the attitude different going into those games cause it shouldn't be...

Yeahhhhh well the owners definitely got their wish of going backwards. We've taken leaps backwards!

Maybe tommrow something will happen but not expecting it..a point will do

7 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Midtable madness!! The sheer excitement. 😆

I know!! And who knows maybe we could be 9th going into January..cause that's the highest we can go 🤣 even if we win the next two games.. wooo such a height!

I kinda like Potchetino but it seems I'm also slowly turning against him, yes his been unlucky with injuries and having so many young inexperienced players but if he keeps selecting players that are not performing then he has to be held accountable. I mean that was rubbish selections against Wolves and also other games. Not going into all details of individual players cause we know who they are but he can select a better team if you look at the bench . We cannot afford to rotate right now or do anything like that. Problem is whose going to replace him if it comes to that.?

Pottertino has just endorsed the shambles that Bohely/clearlake has brought us.

We are never going anywhere other than midtable whilst they are in charge.

And there is a whole raft of players that are just not good enough, and perma injured.

We are in a total mess and I cannot see any end to it, and we've got years of agony coming to contend with.

7 hours ago, Bluepower777 said:

I kinda like Potchetino but it seems I'm also slowly turning against him, yes his been unlucky with injuries and having so many young inexperienced players but if he keeps selecting players that are not performing then he has to be held accountable. I mean that was rubbish selections against Wolves and also other games. Not going into all details of individual players cause we know who they are but he can select a better team if you look at the bench . We cannot afford to rotate right now or do anything like that. Problem is whose going to replace him if it comes to that.?

Totally agree mate. I feel the exact same way.

3 hours ago, Thor said:

Jackson

Mudryk        Nkunku      Noni

Conor        Lavia

Maatsen   Badi    Silva      Gusto

Can't see us starting Lavia after having 0 minutes before hand. The question is.. who plays there? Is Caicedo fit?