Chelsea 2-1 Crystal Palace

James

Maatsen half hearted in that 50/50 few actions before and then Caicedo letting his man go.

For me, one of the worst midfield signings we have made since Bakayoko considering the profile and cost. Hasn’t had a good game yet.

2 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Badiashile and Disasi at the back is the worst man can get. Rather have Chalobah atb, or Maatsen at the left so Colwill could go in

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

atrocious defending, especially from Badiashile and Disasi

2 clowns, one cup

How? Caicedo lets the man go? Colwill attacks the ball misjudging it…

what has it really got to do with Disasi and Badiashile?

Again folk pointing the finger at the wrong players as per usual. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

1 minute ago, nyikolajevics said:

Badiashile and Disasi at the back is the worst man can get. Rather have Chalobah atb, or Maatsen at the left so Colwill could go in.

zero clue why Poch doesn't cement Colwill at LCB

he is great there and sucks as a LB

probably his biggest consistent error in terms of the starting XI

This shit system is on Poch. Absolute rubbish, we are so predictable, same patterns and passes attempted, rarely come off, we can't defend to save our lives even though we should have a beast back line with Colwill LB barely gets forward should aid us defencively but clearly doesn't its our weak side and he still hasnt even changed

Just now, LAM09 said:

He was going to score all day. My issue is Colwill being in no man's land again. 

I've lost count of how many times Colwill has been caught out playing at LB. Move him centrally or drop him.

He clearly cant play the role. No idea what Poch is thinking. Even Disasi does a better job there, and he's not that good at it.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

How? Caicedo lets the man go? Colwill attacks the ball misjudging it…

what has it really got to do with Disasi and Badiashile?

Again folk pointing the finger at the wrong players as per usual. 

horrid positioning by both

and Colwill did not cover himself in glory either

Just now, LAM09 said:

He was going to score all day. My issue is Colwill being in no man's land again. 

I've lost count of how many times Colwill has been caught out playing at LB. Move him centrally or drop him.

Is this not on Poch? its his only plan and clearly doesn't work but he don't try anything different, his only strenghts there are his long ball