Chelsea 0-1 Nottm Forest

ZAPHOD2319

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

1 goal. His only ever international goal btw. What a great sample size. Talking about blind chicken …
moving him further away from goal will make our midfield more creative and open a free slot for an actual attacker so Jackson is not all by himself. 

You watched him in Argentina, I presume?

It was an EXAMPLE!

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

It's clear watching the last 3 games we struggle against teams that sit with 11 behind the ball.

We are the same with any team. Billion spent and no one to put the ball in the back of the net 🤣🤣 joke of the last two years 

Just now, Vesper said:

injuries have FUCKED us too, TBF

Trying to fit square pegs into round holes is getting frustrating. 

Poch knows a shit tonne more football than myself and anyone else here. Why he doesn't just change it, because he can surely see it, is a mystery to me. 

Honestly hard to take premier league seriously as a competition with the state of refereeing & VAR. Everyone knows it is a broken and corrupt system which is abused flagrantly by a biased group of referees but no one has the power to do anything about it.

On our side, imo referees turned against us after the Clattenburg / Mikel incident and have never been fair to us again, completely blatantly and systematically. But it is the double whammy of seeing that and seeing Man Utd, Man City & Arsenal repeatedly get insane decisions in their favour. It is virtually every week one or the other of them gets points they don't deserve from a ref.