Chelsea 0-1 Nottm Forest

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, Pizy said:

I’m just annoyed that there are so few potential goal scorers in these XI’s. Literally only 2 of our starting lineup I genuinely think to myself have a good chance of scoring, Sterling and Jackson. And elite club should have about 4 or 5 in their first XI.

Enzo and Caicedo aren’t really goal threats, Gallagher hasn’t been since he returned here from Palace, and Chilly isn’t even an actual attacker.

We need to switch to 4-3-3 after the international break when a bunch of our players are hopefully back fit. 

It's hardly surprising considering most of our business was centered around either defensive reinforcements or youngsters.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

It's hardly surprising considering most of our business was centered around either defensive reinforcements or youngsters.

True, but with Mudryk, Palmer, and Madueke all available to play here I’d rather throw them in against a poor Forest side at home than have Chilly playing out of position.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

True, but with Mudryk, Palmer, and Madueke all available to play here I’d rather throw them in against a poor Forest side at home than have Chilly playing out of position.

I can't argue with that, but look at what happened last week at Old Trafford. Forest do pose a threat, so Poch is clearly wary of that. 

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I’m just annoyed that there are so few potential goal scorers in these XI’s. Literally only 2 of our starting lineup I genuinely think to myself have a good chance of scoring, Sterling and Jackson. And elite club should have about 4 or 5 in their first XI.

Enzo and Caicedo aren’t really goal threats, Gallagher hasn’t been since he returned here from Palace, and Chilly isn’t even an actual attacker.

We need to switch to 4-3-3 after the international break when a bunch of our players are hopefully back fit. 

don't sleep on Palmer when he gets starts

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Chilwel isn't the worst option at lw he knows how to score, all he needs is his decision making polishing up  

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Bad when you say sterling is one of our main people for scoring. When it takes him 5 to chances to score a goal. If he carrys on playing like the last 2 games I will be happy but needs to keep going 

19 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Out of all our signings, I have high hopes for Palmer.

I am very happy with most of our signings other than two

Axel Disasi
Robert Sánchez   

wish to hell we had went for

one of these Right footed CBs

António Silva (probably too expensive this window but is a BEAST already)
Bremer
Robin Le Normand
Jean-Clair Todibo  
Mohamed Simakan 

Nicolò Casale
Danilho Doekhi 

and one my same old 3 GKers

Oblak

Diogo Costa

Mamardashvili

Edited by Vesper