Chelsea 1-1 Newcastle

James

Perfect testimonial of why we are midtable. Madueke and Hall showed they have bags of potential tho.

And also perfect showcase of why we should not buy Felix.

We need leaders, goalscorers and not a single fair weather player more.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Leeds relegated

The one good thing about this season. They always made it awkward for us at their place.

Really has been my worst overall season in over 20 years of watching football. Just disgusting teams being champions all over the place.

It's been painful to watch Havertz stuck in midfield for the last season and a half.

I hope that's the last time field a team without a CF.

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I like him...hes just not that good.

He's a constant liability. His versatility is the only thing he has going for him.

Leeds, Leicester, and Southampton. Three clubs I’ve always disliked playing against because they’ve almost always been tough. Would’ve preferred Leicester stay up and Everton go down.

Anyways, thank FUCK our season is over. It can only possibly go up from here. Let’s hope the club is both ruthless with outgoings and swift with incomings.

Gallagher average rotation player like RLC and nothing more .

RLC even when Mourinho gave him a chance in 2015  it was clear that he was a  rotation  player for domestic cups . Even then, some people were pushing him as a great talent, as they were doing with Gallagher now or before this  tragicomic season .

Just now, whats happening said:

rlc is far more talented than gallagher, but yeah sadly just a rotation player for this level.

RLC has the talent, but not the elite level mentality to do more than just 'good'.

Maybe under a coach that would light a fire up his arse, he would have done more, but sadly we won't find out.