Chelsea 1-1 Newcastle

James

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Boehly says 'Hold my beer'

Hopefully Boehly won’t be able to fuck it up. Stay out of everything other than okaying transfers. Let Poch cook and we can challenge for top 4 assuming we sign the players we need.

40 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Crucial goal by Doucoure. Player Lampard fight with and removed from squad. Just shows you how much he knows. Like with Rudiger and Jorginho here. 

Doucouré has been one of the more underrated CMFers in the EPL for ages

poundland Blaise Matuidi

The good news is that we have found an excellent left back and a great alternative to Chilwell in Lewis Hall

The bad thing is that we already bought a left back for about 60 million who is much worse than these two . 

I think Pochettino will like Hall too  and if these Chilwell injuries continue Hall  may get even more time in the lineup under Poch .

Even though we were the better side today, with more shots on target and possession, the Spurs loving fuckers on NBC have to state that we limped home in the last game, and also showed more Newcastle attempts in the highlights.

Yes, we are to blame for our own season, but we have been massively disrespected over the past year by rival fans and media.

Need to come out fighting next season.

19 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Congrats to everyone here, the good news is we don’t have to suffer another of 90m of Chelsea this season.

We are all heroes for enduring this shit till this day 🦸‍♂️

Preorder now: 💀

image.png.71a73a5151b6e9054a54b4fdc91d3c98.png

Edited by Gundalf

36 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I was flying from LA to Hawaii and missed the match. Heartbroken!! Thank baby Jesus this season is finished.

Meanwhile, I am still in Eastern Europe and watched this shity game. I think it's 1-0 for you, clear win. 

Edited by nyikolajevics

8 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I was flying from LA to Hawaii and missed the match. Heartbroken!! Thank baby Jesus this season is finished.

definitely start your meals with a nice KOKOLEKA and forget soccer/football is a thing. 😉 

1 hour ago, Tomislava10Barisic said:

But what ya say for the Africans Central Midfielder Kessie & Keita?

If we buy or grab both of them I am done with Chels.

I cannot stress how triggered I would become. Keïta is absolute dross, and Kessie never has interested me, other than a brief time at Atalanta.