The Next Manager?

6 hours ago, Fernando said:

Lampard without a doubt one of the worst manager in recent times. 

Many on here saw this coming. Lampard is a terrible organiser. His only real plus point as a manager is he has been able to convince players to join because players respect his work ethic as a player.

I will be surprised if another club gave him a chance but you never know what good connections can get you in life.

6 hours ago, Fernando said:

Lampard without a doubt one of the worst manager in recent times. 

I’d argue he’s the worst premier league manager of all time 

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Like he did with spurs… oh wait 

He’s the reason spurs were even contenders for the league , no manager before him got close and no manager since has done and probably won’t for the next 20 years +

1 hour ago, lucio said:

He’s the reason spurs were even contenders for the league , no manager before him got close and no manager since has done and probably won’t for the next 20 years +

1 hour ago, Gundalf said:

A coach winning the PL with Spurs must be considered the greatest manager of all time, and by a far stretch. 

Absolutely. I did not aim at Poch, I just like to mock Spuds.

Spuds have not won shit bc they are a weirdly run club with a toxic atmosphere in the upper ranks thanks to Levy. To even make them compete for CL and PL was a miracle but I still think they should have put on more of a fight vs pool in that CL final.

15 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Absolutely. I did not aim at Poch, I just like to mock Spuds.

Spuds have not won shit bc they are a weirdly run club with a toxic atmosphere in the upper ranks thanks to Levy. To even make them compete for CL and PL was a miracle but I still think they should have put on more of a fight vs pool in that CL final.

It was a shame they deprived that great Ajax team of the final after being completely outplayed for 3/4 of the tie 

Ajax were scintillating that season and I would have preferred to see them but Liverpool would have absolutely thrashed them so maybe the way they went out was the one less damaging to their memory. 

Edited by Magic Lamps

I expect him to bring our squad cohesion forward and fitness through the roof, as much as we all despise Spurs, their team under him were intense, the minimum I expect of my team, 90 minutes wearing the badge.

Do I think he will get us over the line for a championship? Honestly, as I’ve posted before, no, but if he gets us to where Spurs were and someone else comes in once we are established at that level again, I’m happy.