The Next Manager?

15 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I just hope they are given time! We are crap and have brought players who aren't near up to the task to get us back where we should be..they need to see it won't happen overnight and needs time to fix this mess

Getting these players super fit and into an actual system with patterns and structure should do wonders. Having Poch in place well before preseason and having the whole summer to work should help. Having players knowing precisely what they’re supposed to be doing when they take the pitch will mark a huge change to what we’ve seen this season.

Get that structure in place and then hopefully it’ll allow these clearly super talented players we have to regain their confidence and perform at their best levels. 

I have no illusions about the coming season, it's still going to be a struggle, we can forget about a top 4 finish, I think we'll be incredibly lucky to get to 6th

We have injury problems Kante, James, Chilwell, W Fofana and others.

What on earth has happened to our 2 FB/WB they have both become so injury prone.

Can't make out the number 9 situation have we signed Nkunku or not? suppose someone will tell me he's not a 9 lol

Vlahovic want's a club in the ECL

Osimhen wants Manure or PSG

Who the fuck else is there? there's talk about bringing in Lautaro Martinez to team up with Lukaku ffs

It sounds like we are in a bit of a transitional period, especially with the injury problems and uncertainty in key positions. The situation at full-back is indeed worrying, as both James and Chilwell have had their share of injury issues.

As for the striker situation, while it seems like Nkunku, Vlahovic, and Osimhen are not viable options right now, Lautaro Martinez could be an interesting addition if he can form a good partnership with Lukaku. They had a successful stint together at Inter Milan, so they might be able to replicate that at Chelsea.

Regarding the new manager, it's crucial to find someone who can ดูบอลสดฟรี navigate these challenges and steer the club towards the top of the table. Even though a top 4 finish might look difficult right now, with the right leadership and some luck with injuries, things might turn around.

Let's keep our spirits high and hope for the best in the coming games

Edited by TheGoal

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Havertz as AM in 4231 was scoring for fan in Germany. Just like Dele for Spurs. Both tall, scoring with header often... Wondering can Poch make it work? 

was scoring for fan in Germany. 

in Germany. 

Germany.

4 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

I have no illusions about the coming season, it's still going to be a struggle, we can forget about a top 4 finish, I think we'll be incredibly lucky to get to 6th

What on earth has happened to our 2 FB/WB they have both become so injury prone.

Can't make out the number 9 situation have we signed Nkunku or not? suppose someone will tell me he's not a 9 lol

Who the fuck else is there? there's talk about bringing in Lautaro Martinez to team up with Lukaku ffs

When did Osimhen say that? He's a known Chelsea fan, and his idol is Drogba.

If we match Napoli's valuation, he'd join.

4 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

I will slightly park my optimism until I see what decisions are made over the summer and how promptly things happen with regards to incomings and outgoings but I think we'll be fine next season.

This season has been an absolute disaster with Potter and now Lampard, but it's also easy to forget we hardly looked much better at the start of the season under Tuchel. He was very vocal about the pre season and how it left us severely undercooked ready for the season and it showed. It's something we've never recovered from as we look the laziest, most pedestrian team in the league. I firmly believe that will be sorted over this summer under Poch who has always had his teams extremely fit, and play with high energy and aggressive pressing. Although the pre season is in America again, lessons do also seem to have been learnt from last year with more games being included during the tour and staying just on the one coast with much less travelling. 

I think the lack of European football will be a big help for us next season. It allows the manager to really work on the training pitch through the week and the squad can stay fresh. I think Champions League football will be a bit of a wake up call to Arsenal and Newcastle next season. Newcastle fans will love it, but I think the team could suffer with the league schedule, whilst Arsenal similarly cannot just put a shadow side out like they have been doing in Europa League football. It'll stretch both clubs that aren't necessarily used to that grind season after season.

Naturally a smaller, more manageable squad will make a big difference next season, as it's clearly been a hindrance this season as for large portions of the season we've looked like 11 players thrown together and with the amount of rotation across the season, that has largely been the case. 

The striker situation is definitely the biggest question mark over us for next season and it is something that Poch and the recruitment have to get right between themselves. I think however if Poch sets us up in a similar way to how Spurs were, with Nkunku in a role similar to that of Dele Alli, he could add a significant goal threat to the team before even an out and out striker is added.

11 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Long as dont finish 12th be a success compared to thus!

7 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I think its pretty funny when people come up with this kind of thing, because year after year those people have been proven wrong. Haaland just came out of GERMANY and people like you were basically saying he would not even score more than 15 goals in PL, because you know...GERMANY.

Havertz also scored the winning goal in a UCL Final. Right now the biggest problem in this club is the lack of a proper manager. By removing Potter and going for Pochettino, the new board is finally making good decisions. Poch is one of best managers in the world. He took Spurs to another level and even made that "poverty franchise" (to use an American term) reach a UCL Final and even ended in 2nd in 2016-17 PL season.

16 hours ago, Henrique said:

I think its pretty funny when people come up with this kind of thing, because year after year those people have been proven wrong. Haaland just came out of GERMANY and people like you were basically saying he would not even score more than 15 goals in PL, because you know...GERMANY.

Havertz also scored the winning goal in a UCL Final. Right now the biggest problem in this club is the lack of a proper manager. By removing Potter and going for Pochettino, the new board is finally making good decisions. Poch is one of best managers in the world. He took Spurs to another level and even made that "poverty franchise" (to use an American term) reach a UCL Final and even ended in 2nd in 2016-17 PL season.

Year after Year? Havertz has been here for 3 years and is the same player that arrived. I'd argue worse. Tuchel isn't a top manager then? 

This day in age people still want to give Havertz a chance. Fuck me

Can see it now...Todd and co have lined up a presentation of Poch after the Newcastle game.

Newcastle beat us 5.0

Fans stream out well before the final whistle

Poch is presented to an empty stadium, other than the remaining Newcastle fans who serenade him with "you don't know what you're doing"

Chris: Chelsea have spent a fortune and have a totally unbalanced side lacking any cohesion or team spirit-a team of individuals with little or no passion for the cause-good luck to whoever is brave enough to take on this mess.

From bbc..so good luck!!