Chelsea 2-0 Dortmund (Aggregate 2-1)

James

I actually don’t mind Cucu at LCB since Chilly is in good form on that side.

Havertz starting again annoys me, though. He does love a clutch goal I guess…

8 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I think if we fail tonight he goes tomorrow.

Doubt it. They’ll just think “what’s the point in sacking him now? There’s nothing left to play for so we may as well stick with him for the rest of the season.”

12 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Rather would have Trev as RCB and Koulibaly left than fkin Cucu anywhere near the starting lineup

I'd rather have RLC at WB and James at CB, tbh. James' output is wasted with our attack, so having him at the back would probably prove more useful.

Edited by LAM09

For me (a German) are the five year ranking not important. I am supporting sympathtic teams instead generally the German club team. I mean: If Chelsea plays against Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich, Freiburg or Eintracht Frankfurt, i support Chelsea. I has also supported Tottenham Hotspur at this both matches against Eintracht Frankfurt in the group stage.

From a Dortmund supporter

Guerreiro is non-existant defensively, but Ryerson is suspended.
Adeyemi is still injured and Brandt, Reus, Haller is a very slow front three, especially if you're playing away from home with a lead and are probably going to have some space to exploit.
Kobel is a massive loss. Meyer is a second division goal keeper, who already shipped two goals each against City and Bayern.
I don't think Haller is there yet in terms of fitness - not that I blame him, for obvious reasons - but he's usually good for more or less fit for 45 minutes, then hanging in there for 15 minutes in the second half, until he gets subbed off.

I bet if havertz scores today he will bench him for the next game. Playing crap and not scoring seems to get him started so what does he need to do to get benched