Chelsea 1-0 Leeds

James

Why we are palying with 3 defensive midfielders at home against a side that won't attack?!

Why play Sterling and not Noni (the second can't play on Tuesday).

If you're not afraid from tiredness then why not to play Mudryk and try to up his confidence?!

Line up for a 0-0...

So both Mudryk and Madueke benched. Guess Potter is panicking now.

Because if he and the club still were dedicated to the project we would have played the players thats beeing brought for the project.. 

18 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Three man midfield without an ounce of defensive IQ. 🥲

I can honestly see a repeat of the away fixture regardless of the form Leeds are in.

Would assume it's more likely to be 3-4-3 with RLC at right wing back.

I don't mind the formation personally. I think in the situation we're in, it may well make sense to try and revert to type and get some results to stabilise the ship.

I would've tried getting some minutes into Mudryk though and played only one of Felix or Havertz.

18 minutes ago, Superblue said:

I don't mind the formation personally. I think in the situation we're in, it may well make sense to try and revert to type and get some results to stabilise the ship.

I would've tried getting some minutes into Mudryk though and played only one of Felix or Havertz.

Agree, I like the system but have mixed feelings about the line up. Really disappointed Mudryk isnt getting more minutes. 

Edited by Jayteezy

Havertz just doesn't score goals as a number 9 why are we continuing this experiment for a second season in every game 

put Fofana or Aubameyang  

Edited by milka

29 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Why we are palying with 3 defensive midfielders at home against a side that won't attack?!

Why play Sterling and not Noni (the second can't play on Tuesday).

If you're not afraid from tiredness then why not to play Mudryk and try to up his confidence?!

Line up for a 0-0...

0 - 0 would be a dream the way we are playing 

23 minutes ago, Superblue said:

I hope that's the case. We need something to build on ahead of Tuesday night.