Chelsea 1-0 Leeds

James

21 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Suppose the Dosser will still be in charge, we're going to lose this one.

I see no hope anywhere with this numpty in charge.

sadly, I agree

and EVERY EPL side smells blood in the water with us

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

Southampton did the double..no reason Leeds can't. Loss or draw

Draw?   Nah, this has 1-0 loss written all over it. 

Potter after the game:  "The lads gave everything, that's life, we all feel pain together"

We need Roman back to save the club from further disgrace

I have been away today. Was hoping to come here and see we had a new manager. Just read on twitter that Boehly has given Potter assurance that he will remain the manager. 

In baseball a manager getting assurance he will stay usually means they are shopping for the next manager.

crosses fingers

Potter looks miles out of depth but this roster is deeply rooted with overrated players. 

All of our attacking players are weak AF. We keep trying to have Kai Havertz lead the line which we all know he’s not a #9. Mount, Pulisic, Ziyech, Gallagher, etc. would all have trouble holding the ball up against my mother. 

All the new attacking signings look to have the decision making of Danny Drinkwater after he arrived. All are impressive in their own right but lack what we really need which is an end product. No one can finish…Mudryk really does play like a headless chicken sometimes. Like 1000 mph for the simplest actions isn’t going to fool many in the prem. 

midfield still needs work. Have the glass brothers in Kova and Kante, doesn’t seem like that’s going to change. Enzo has shown flashes but still need a lot more quality to go along with him. 

With a different manager I think most of us know we would improve, but I’m not going to disregard the overspending for similar players and not filling our most glaring needs. We would be struggling with anyone managing this soft team ATM. 

The biggest concern I have with this game is I have massive doubts we'll be able to match their intensity and work rate off the ball, which is quite pathetic in its own right but we haven't pressed as a unit successfully since the second half of last season and with so much play across the backline you just know there's a mistake waiting to happen at the weekend against a team who naturally press and close down everything.

Leeds despite their league position could actually show us a thing or two in terms of aggression and how to utilise wingers.

Fofana and Badashielle for this one and I think them two will be very good together. Not ideal Silva being injured but I want to see more of Fofana and trust Badarse 

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Leeds losing 3:0 at the moment. So they have game mid week. If we don't capitalise on this I don't know what to say... 

We won't.. we haven't so far! It makes no difference usually the team who plays mid week look less laggy then us