Chelsea 1-0 Leeds

James

Chilly, Fofana, and Enzo all very good on the day.

The back 3 is so HUGELY beneficial to Chilly it’s not even funny. He’s a totally different player when he can bomb forward time and time again and Leeds didn’t know what to do with him. Reece will do the same on the other side when he’s back.

If we had someone, anyone who can be a penalty box striker and get in the end of these crosses we’d start scoring goals again. Havertz clearly isn’t it. 

Auba NEEDS to start playing. Been one of the best penalty box predators in the world during his career and he can’t even get a game when we’re dead up front. 

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

For what it's worth, Tottenham and Newcastle have lost. I have a feeling United will do so tomorrow as well.

As if we have any chances anymore thanks to Harry Potter losing all winnable matches.

Edited by TheHulk

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

nevertheless, Bournemouth is a joke, against us they play like prime AC Milan, against other they spread their legs.

Tbf we are a joke against most teams..if we don't take chances and score goals and they do it doesn't take a genius to work out how it ends..if we had happen to us we'd stay 2-0 down..our results say a lot about our state lately. 

Just now, TheHulk said:

As if we have any chances anymore thanks for Harry Potter losing all winnable matches.

We have a game in hand over Tottenham; win that, and we're 8 points off fourth. I know it's extremely unlikely considering everything, but anything can happen in football.

Just now, LAM09 said:

We have a game in hand over Tottenham; win that, and we're 8 points off fourth. I know it's extremely unlikely considering everything, but anything can happen in football.

Do we know when the game is to be played cause that gap can grow lol...or hopefully shrink..more likely grow..

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Auba NEEDS to start playing. Been one of the best penalty box predators in the world during his career and he can’t even get a game when we’re dead up front. 

So has been Iguain. Auba is useless.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Do we know when the game is to be played cause that gap can grow lol...or hopefully shrink..more likely grow..

No idea. I just realised Brighton have 3 games in hand over Tottenham, so the gap could be bigger. 

To be care right now I don't care about anything else other than the win.

Huffed and puffed a bit in stages but kept reasonable control throughout majority of the match and created enough chances to deserve the win in my opinion.

I definitely think for now, the wing backs is a better option. Chilwell looks significantly more comfortable playing that role and stick James on the other side with greater attacking licence and we might start looking a better side offensively.

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We're 5 points behind Liverpool and we have one more match it's gone, the time to do it was when Liverpool was sucking as hard as us now they left us in the dust. Potter out.

Edited by TheHulk

Just now, LAM09 said:

No idea. I just realised Brighton have 3 games in hand over Tottenham, so the gap could be bigger. 

Who is it even agonist?

Yeahh it's a bit all over the place. Brentford have played 2 less then us too. 

You guys wanted result there you go. Now critical of Potter because of the Tuchel ball in the second half? Even if previous games ofc it's more likely to get result with this formation but I just hope it's for today and Dortmund to get results and calm down the fans. 3atb is always short gains and pussy move. Should be back with 4231 sooner rather than later even if it's the worst possible formation at the moment because we need to be patient until it works. 

2 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

We're 5 points behind Liverpool and we have one more match it's gone, the time to do it was when Liverpool was sucking as hard as us now they left us in the dust. Potter out.

Liverpool aren't exactly hitting the ground running. See them against Madrid?

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Who is it even agonist?

Yeahh it's a bit all over the place. Brentford have played 2 less then us too. 

I'm not sure. It's probably a midweek game, which is when we're scheduled to face Brentford and Liverpool.

Brentford will be a different proposition without Toney.