Brentford 0 - 0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

In a nutshell havertz shit show, Gallagher injury (maybe) right side and left side getting shit on, broja looks good but inexperienced.

What happened to Gallagher and Chilly?

4 minutes ago, Nero said:

Where does all this hate for Cucu come from? Is it because he's not english?

Yes obviously it's because he's not English? Are you serious? Do you watch these games with rose tinted glasses on or just drink far to much before the game that dog shit looks like gold?

Edited by YorkshireBlue

4 minutes ago, Nero said:

It's not "hate" pointing out the guy is one footed. He had a glorious opportunity to score and bottled it.

It's not hate- it's holding him to account. 

I would deduct 33.33% of his salary, we are only paying for his left foot and head...

Edited by Muzchap

Just now, whats happening said:

its painful to watch players trying to avoid their foot while playing football.

especially players who are paid millions and are playing at the top level

Just now, Nero said:

I am sure that has nothing to do with it, and it isn't really hate just... disappointment. He has left us exposed sometimes at the back and looks very one footed, and hasn't contributed much going forward (got into good positions and not had ability to play the pass or take shots?). I didn't see him play much before he came to us but now that I've seen him regularly I'd never expect he would be an expensive signing tbh.

Maybe he just needs time and those who have seen him in the past can say he can play at a much higher level than this and he just needs time, I've just not seen it so far.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

What happened to Gallagher and Chilly?

Ball was struck hard at his left (I think) knee and then he signalled for sub. Happens a lot being hit by the ball on an unsupported leg - causing an injury.

9 minutes ago, Nero said:

tbf I could not care less if he was English but he still has been quite a disappointement apart from his first two appearances. He is like tiny Wan-bissaka. Solid at the back but useless going forward.

1 minute ago, whats happening said:

brojas decision making is questionable

He is interesting to watch but obviously super raw.  He knows he fucked up in the first half and now is overthinking it seems. Auba would have probably scored 2 already from these chances.