Florent Malouda

Madmax

He earns about 20x folds in a week then I would ever earn in over a year, so frankly no. Shoot the bastard.

And I was being light hearted you miserable old git.

So, just because he's getting more money paid than you, you're allowed to post shit?! Seems legit...

i dont say we should shoot him or hang him, but lets be reasonable guys, HE HAS TO GO. we have to offload him. if bertrand,a left back, had to start in a champions league final(which was his debut) as a left winger inspite of malouda being fit and healthy, it just shows us how useless he is for us. he will occupy a space for a foreign player, he will mininize the already few chances for the youngsters like piazon or kdb or kakuta plus his wages have got to be immense. what is even more suprising is we let kalou go and not him yet.

will you guys stop it with this silly talk and praise for Malouda? He did well (not more) in a friendly game. Perhaps he's trying to get an extention and keep his wages, but have you guys forgotten what he was like the last season? And he wont be any better just because he was decent against PSG.

Wake the fuck up and get rid of this guy NOW.

cash in if we can for sure, there are too many players in his area of the pitch to justify him staying at the club, especially as they are all younger and better than him. He was good tho against PSG and has been a good servant for the club but its definitely time for him to move on. He can do a job for a number of teams, it's better for both parties.

Maybe he just wants to win the Super Cup and Club World Cup to complete the set and leave fully fulfilled in the January transfer window. He's come this far, makes sense tbh.

This is disgusting. You can hope that a certain player leaves the club but this is going too far. Show some humanity!

Not only that, but Malouda scored 45 goals for Chelsea. He was our player of the season in 2009-2010. He led us in goals in 2010-2011. Have some humanity but also show some respect for what the man accomplished for Chelsea.

Not only that, but Malouda scored 45 goals for Chelsea. He was our player of the season in 2009-2010. He led us in goals in 2010-2011. Have some humanity but also show some respect for what the man accomplished for Chelsea.

No player is bigger than the club. And he isnt good for the team anymore, quite the opposite. Plus with the players we've bought he isnt needed anymore.

No player is bigger than the club. And he isnt good for the team anymore, quite the opposite. Plus with the players we've bought he isnt needed anymore.

I've never said otherwise but there is a difference between "it's best for everyone if Malouda moves on" and the ridiculous disrespect he gets on here.

Malouda is still a "good", at least an above average player. And, while he gets abuses from every direction, as a player he still has some good things to offer us. Despite the fact he was, last year, the shadow of himself, he had good time and was good almost every time he came on. He has a big volume of play, runs a lot and is willing to put pressure on the ball holder. Plus he can be usefull considering he can play in midfield, and on the wings. I would gladly keep him - but his attitude bothers me a lot. Indeed, I believe by acting like this (i.e. he wants to see his contract to run down, for what it seems to be money motivation), his bad mood/behaviour can tarnish the dressing room atmosphere. But putting that aside, with all the young players coming in, it wouldn't be that bad if he stays here.

Well, at least on a football view. I can't deny that if you take into account his wage (£80k a-week) and the fact he takes a foreigner spot, it would be the best solution if he leaves... But we have already ofloaded three out four of the frustrating players, it is already a good thing.

he arrived with a great reputation. His first season was extremely diasappointing to say the the least . He had one excellent season for us .

But that is ALL . Last season he was dreadful for the majority of the time . I can't see him being worthy of a place even as a sub

To all the people shaking their fist inn some sort of pseudo outrage at my comments. You do realize he just wants to stay for another year because of his wages (with reports that teams wanting to buy him can't match his wage demands) with the new players coming in (and potential others like Moses) I can't see how he is going to fit in this team. It will be another season of nothing but frustration from Malouda, while we keep paying his high wages while he does hardly anything useful. There is usually a word to descrbe that... Its called a parasite.