Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

Ivanovic will cost us the title if he keeps playing RB

He doesn't pick hinself . the ultimate blame lies with the manager if he continues to pick an underperforming player at the expense of te teams success.

Its not a knee jerk reaction for those calling for the manager to drop and replace him in the starting 11 either as he was the biggest weak link in our defensive line up throughout last season and he's carried that form over into the new season.

Players like Montero will always beat their markers one-on-one enough times to create problems. The only way to cope is using cover and Chelsea did not provide cover for Ivanovic. In the beginning of the game it was even worse as he was being taken by 2 players.

I don't even think our defense was that bad today considering their midfield was better for the majority of the match. Games are won and lost in midfield.

One of the worst performance iv seen from a chelsea player in years. This clown is the most overrated POS ever. I hope Mourinho gets sacked if he doesnt drop this clown.

Criticism is good and all but this just stupid. Calling one of our longest serving players a piece of shit? Classy.

I think it's time Ivan and Mourinho are honest with themselves and realize that he is no longer first choice RB.. He has been a wonderful servant to the club but he is hurting us. When he is good he is a warrior but when he is bad he hurts the team a lot

Shocking display.

Not really shocking though is it. We should be used to it.

I'll give it to him though, he knows how to act. Somehow he is so good at convincing people that he is some sort of warrior and a non-stop machine on the pitch. Truth is, he doesn't give a flying fuck if he is under no pressure from the bench.

How he is vice-captain is beyond me. He never was a leader, and never will be. How can you expect him to lead others when he is not even ready to give hundred percent every week? Matic, Courtois or Dave should be vice-captain.

Jose,.is it finally time to drop him for few games?? Get proper LB and give.Iva competition in.Azpi on that.right.side... He is been poor last season and yesterday too cause he doesn't have competition at all..he is first choice no matter how he plays...

Just waiting for him to have an absolute stormer of a game against City against Sterling, particularly just for this thread, to see all the comments about how good he played lol.

Like him or not he is vital to the team really, he was given a torrid time yesterday but these things sometimes happen no matter who it is. He is obviously quite limited but in games where we are gonna play compact and rely on set plays and goal kicks to get high up the park he is needed considering we don't have a Drogba or a Ballack in the team anymore who were very very strong in the air and got knock ons to get further up and be direct.

I would like to see Azpi in the team on the right and us sign a top LB (or we could have kept Luis who is a top LB) but again sometimes these things don't happen for some reason.

Just waiting for him to have an absolute stormer of a game against City against Sterling, particularly just for this thread, to see all the comments about how good he played lol.

Like him or not he is vital to the team really, he was given a torrid time yesterday but these things sometimes happen no matter who it is. He is obviously quite limited but in games where we are gonna play compact and rely on set plays and goal kicks to get high up the park he is needed considering we don't have a Drogba or a Ballack in the team anymore who were very very strong in the air and got knock ons to get further up and be direct.

I would like to see Azpi in the team on the right and us sign a top LB (or we could have kept Luis who is a top LB) but again sometimes these things don't happen for some reason.

It's not like it was his only bad game. He is extremely limited, the most frustrating part was he didn't try to make adjustments, he just continued to bomb forward and even neglected other players running in behind him. Also, his ability in the air is overrated, he should have scored a header and missed it terribly. One good game will not make up for his awful performance yesterday. I doubt he has a stormer against City.

The worst thing is his attitude, he acts like he's entitled to make mistakes.. he commits fouls in dangerous places and walks with his chest popped as if he just did the team a favor.

Please Jose, bench him for a couple of games starting from the next one and make a statement.

The worst thing is his attitude, he acts like he's entitled to make mistakes.. he commits fouls in dangerous places and walks with his chest popped as if he just did the team a favor.

Please Jose, bench him for a couple of games starting from the next one and make a statement.

How could he bench him? We have Azpi and Iva and that's it. If Azpi played on the right there was nobody to play on the left.

How could he bench him? We have Azpi and Iva and that's it. If Azpi played on the right there was nobody to play on the left.

we're about to sign a LB, till then we could use Zouma on the left

Not going to happen. LOL. Don't let the Arsenal game convince you into thinking Zouma will play there. That was a one-off.

TBH, I wouldn't mind us loosing some points until we get a decent replacement. This is about making a statement not practicability.. the guy is a nuisance.