Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

there were a lot of players far far worse than ivanovic - even Matic had a bad game.

Matic has bad games when his midfield partners play bad.Oscar did not win any tackle,Cesc never wins tackles and you can´t expect fro Matic to win every tackle.

Apart from that,Iva plays in every aspect of his game horrible.I do not know where to begin because it would take too much time,but in short,he can´t defend,nor he can attack.

Matic has bad games when his midfield partners play bad.Oscar did not win any tackle,Cesc never wins tackles and you can´t expect fro Matic to win every tackle.

Apart from that,Iva plays in every aspect of his game horrible.I do not know where to begin because it would take too much time,but in short,he can´t defend,nor he can attack.

I agree about the attacking players being poor defensively - add that hazard and spec Pedro. Though I disagree that ivanovic has been as bad as people here say he's been. The same way you say lack of defending up front hurts Matic the defense is also affected.

Hazards form is far worse and so is fabregas'

Besides this is not tennis - replace ivanovic and nothing will change. Remy would still have been a zero up front for example. No wide plays etc. Pedro has been worse than Iva.

The team is just off. Jose needs to address the overall team play and the terrible form of certain players-ivanovic is just the scapegoat which would change nothing esp because we don't really have better option on the roster.

I know dani alves is terrible defensively, however, at this rate their is no difference with ivanoic defensively. We might as well try to sign alves as a stop gap

The funny thing is that Alves is also a finished player.He can´t cross either.Every Barca fan is furious with his game.Just play Azpi RB and Baba as a LB.That is the only hope I can see

So,if I counted correctely,Iva has 3 yellow cards,so let´s hope he gets two more,in order to see that he gets a one match ban.

Desperate times that we live in if I have to hope that a player has to get a one match ban to see Iva nowhere near a Chelsea game

So,if I counted correctely,Iva has 3 yellow cards,so let´s hope he gets two more,in order to see that he gets a one match ban.

Desperate times that we live in if I have to hope that a player has to get a one match ban to see Iva nowhere near a Chelsea game

He's only got 2 so far.

I actually wish injury on him only way his going to the bench. I know its extreme but we are in an extreme situation too. We are shit going forward because we dont have any fullback play. Rather we win 5-4 with Baba starting than 1-0 with Ivanovic and Azplicueta offering next to nothing going forward