Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

50 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

The more I look at Donnarumma, feel he is Kepa in the making .. Maybe I'm wrong

Would take Onana in a heartbeat and keep Kepa for competition ... hoping Kepa rises 

Unless his height rises its unlikely 

ManU is playing with two experienced attacking midfielders in Pogba and Fernandez. They score goals and make assists. We have instead Kovacic, Jorginho, Kante who do not score goals nor provide assists, or only very occasionally. What we need is a midfielder that can make that job. Kai is potentially the solution but he only has one-year of experience in Bundesliga. I am not sure if we need to spend 70m£ for a guy with that limited experience and who might turn out as the new Bakayoko.  

5 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

ManU is playing with two experienced attacking midfielders in Pogba and Fernandez. They score goals and make assists. We have instead Kovacic, Jorginho, Kante who do not score goals nor provide assists, or only very occasionally. What we need is a midfielder that can make that job. Kai is potentially the solution but he only has one-year of experience in Bundesliga. I am not sure if we need to spend 70m£ for a guy with that limited experience and who might turn out as the new Bakayoko.  

Havertz has played 4 seasons in the Bundesliga. In the last 2 seasons of it, he contributed 39 goals (29 goals and 10 assists) in 64 appearances. 

Havertz has played 4 seasons in the Bundesliga. In the last 2 seasons of it, he contributed 39 goals (29 goals and 10 assists) in 64 appearances. 
Most of them where scored and assisted as no. 9 and right winger.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Most of them where scored and assisted as no. 9 and right winger.

In 18/19 he had 13G/6A from midfield and 7G/1A from RW. Playing no. 9 just happened this season out of necessity.

8 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Think he can still improve tbh. Keep seeing onana mentioned but honestly can't say I've seen enough to judge him. Assume oblak would be a good option but after the money being spent elsewhere and the doe spent on Kepa I can't see us spending big on a GK

Nick Pope turns 29 in the coming season. How much is he going to improve?

I think the chances are slim to none that we have a new keeper between the sticks to start the next season. Kepa is simply too expensive for anyone else. 

We just have to hope that with a much better outfield in front of him his weaknesses aren't exposed as often. Maybe if we convert the myriad of chances we create with Werner and Ziyech in the side we won't invite constant pressure on Kepa.

40 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think the chances are slim to none that we have a new keeper between the sticks to start the next season. Kepa is simply too expensive for anyone else. 

We just have to hope that with a much better outfield in front of him his weaknesses aren't exposed as often. Maybe if we convert the myriad of chances we create with Werner and Ziyech in the side we won't invite constant pressure on Kepa.

Kepa is so dire we only need to get someone like a Ben Foster on a free to see a big improvement. Personally, I think the way to play the GK situation for 2020/21 is to sign a decent GK between the age 31-36 who can put some pressure on Kepa. If Kepa then doesn't improve go out and look for a serious replacement. 

Only exception for me after that is if someone at Atleti has been hitting the crack pipe a little too hard and would consider a Oblak for Kepa + fee under £50mil deal. However, that is not going to happen. 

The real question will be who will the CB be and who will be culled from the first team? My money on the one being sold is Zouma as he would raise a decent fee and it appears AC is rated higher by SFL. Rudi gets a reprieve owing to his age as I suspect any CB brought will be under 26. 

7 hours ago, Jason said:

Mino Raiola is still Donnarumma's agent, right? If he still is, there's no way the club will get into business with him.

that cunt Mino Raiola is the agent for so many players I like

Paul Pogba    
Erling Haaland    
Matthijs de Ligt  

Marco Verratti    

Gianluigi Donnarumma    
Alessio Romagnoli  
Donyell Malen    
Marcus Thuram   
Calvin Stengs    
Myron Boadu    
Luca Pellegrini   

Andrea Pinamonti    
Alphonse Areola    
Diadie Samassékou   
Ryan Gravenberch  
Mitchel Bakker  

Simon Phillips saying Zouma is likely to leave this summer.
Would be a horrible decision because he is our only defender that knows actually how to defend. But I do not that Lampard would make such kind of mistake when he knows Zouma is the only guy that can win any header. His aerial duel winning rate is among the best in PL. In a team that rarely wins aerial duels