Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

39 minutes ago, Mário César said:

we left a lot of unresolved issues to the last day and this is what happened 

What happens when you wing recruitment. Or then marginalise players on big wages and long contracts without anyone wanting to sign them. 

Imagine telling Chelsea supporters exactly a week ago when a huge portion of our fanbase were already questioning where João Felix would play that on deadline day we’d be signing ANOTHER WINGER and no striker!

It’s the most unbelievable thing I’ve seen. We’ll have 15 attacking mids and 1 senior striker. 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

No top quality GK, CB or CF yet we’ve signed countless wingers and attacking midfielders. Thats 3 key positions that has been well known that we need top quality players in for the last 18 months. 

Anyone - and I mean anyone - who think Clearlake, Laurence Stewart & Paul Winstanley have got a fucking clue what their doing is beyond help. I mean are they waiting for Joe Shields to recommend ex Man City GK, CB & CFs….

Edited by OneMoSalah

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

No top quality GK, CB or CF yet we’ve signed countless wingers and attacking midfielders. Thats 3 key positions that has been well known that we need top quality players in for the last 18 months. 

Anyone - and I mean anyone - who think Clearlake, Laurence Stewart & Paul Winstanley have got a fucking clue what their doing is beyond help. Or are they waiting for Joe Shields to recommend an ex Man City GK, CB & CF….

Exactly 

Just now, Costa19 said:

Fuck im so disappointed on the Sancho singing.
Feels like when we fooled United to buy Money Mase from us but we got uno reversed this time.

Tbf mason was great here and flopped at UTD, sancho was great at dortmund and flopped at UTD, maybe it’s just UTD

8 minutes ago, mkh said:

Joe Shields pushed to sign Jadon Sancho, loan with OBLIGATION. @FabrizioRomano

That was a given. I'm certainly not thrilled about the signing.

Edited by LAM09

1 minute ago, Costa19 said:

Fuck im so disappointed on the Sancho singing.
Feels like when we fooled United to buy Money Mase from us but we got uno reversed this time.

He isn't that bad, 25-30m and decent wages, worth the risk at worst we will sell him for 10m loss and that's it.