Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

The Universe is coming together for us if Sterling moved and the number 7 is available for Pedro! 

I miss our last Pedro. He was soo good. The highlights always show his goals, but man his control and vision at full speed was so sexy.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Yes.

Madness.

Another left footed RWer 

We have over 10 now counting youth and the two 17yo teen superstars coming in next summer.

Insanity.

We would get eith Desire Doue (ambipedal LW)or Nico Williams (right foited LW), 2 actual true LWers, for less than we are dumping on Neto, who is a RWer all the way.

Clownlake is wilfully destroying the club.

Neto is two footed, or at least can play over at LW and use both feet. 

Injuries aside, I think he is one of the best players we could've got. Versatile, hard working, can use both feet, team player and not 12 years old where everyone is saying 'if he develops x,y or z, he will be world class. 

I know some people aren't happy by his stats, but when you look at his minutes to assists he was only second to KDB last season so production is better than it seems at first glance. 

The injuries, for me, are the only reason anyone should be worried about him. I admit they worry me and I am a fan. However, equally, if he can stay fit/be managed to play 35+ games a season, he will be a big player for us.

4 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

The Universe is coming together for us if Sterling moved and the number 7 is available for Pedro! 

I miss our last Pedro. He was soo good. The highlights always show his goals, but man his control and vision at full speed was so sexy.

sterling is better than mudryk

to get top4 I rather keep sterling than mudryk, tbh

so..

nkunku, sterling, mudryk, madueke, palmer and pedro neto

am I missing something? 

Our attacking options are sorted in my opinion. 

I know people want this sure fire number 9 - but Jackson was good for his first season here, second season of pro football - and someone who has the potential to get really good. Palmer is a goal scorer and play maker. Nkunku is a goal scorer and play maker. Neto is a play maker who can put the ball in the back. Maduake if he stays is an impact player - he has proven that. Wait and see with Samu but by all accounts from La Liga and Atletico fans - a massive prospect. 

I'm happy to let this lot up front grow and build something. No need for changes. Maybe a proper LW - but lets wait and see. 

Midfield - lots of potential and brilliance individually - but need to learn where they're playing and how to play together. Think we have some good options that just need to grow together and find the best pairings depending on the teams we play. 

Defence - FB's are great. CBs - tragic. Colwill, Fofana and Tosin better step up.

9 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Sterling isn't the only issue. We also have the following: 

Kepa

1 x Sanchez/Petro

Disaster 

Fofana (injuries/what state he is in) 

Badi (he probably gets a stay of execution from me but he is fast running out of road.) 

Sterling

Mudryk

Lukaku

Broja 

That is before we even get to the players that need to be loaned for development. 

Edited by King Kante

30 minutes ago, Mário César said:

sterling is better than mudryk

to get top4 I rather keep sterling than mudryk, tbh

so..

nkunku, sterling, mudryk, madueke, palmer and pedro neto

am I missing something? 

Why would we need to keep Mudryk if we sell Sterling. You really think Sterling is playing at £300k a week level? If you pay those wages, you expect dominant. Sterling is good sometimes.

On 07/08/2024 at 13:02, Pizy said:

Eh. For me, Calafiori doesn’t look like the dominant, commanding CB who settles a whole defense. That’s what Saliba is for them. We need that Saliba type as I think Colwill can be our Calafiori as LCB.

Jean-Clair Todibo: West Ham agree £34m deal with Nice to sign defender 

Todibo to join West Ham after Juventus transfer collapses

West Ham had loan deal agreed with Nice earlier this summer for Jean-Clair Todibo with an option to buy but centre-back was believed to be waiting for Juventus; Italian side have been unable to reach agreement with Nice; Man Utd also keen but cannot trade with INEOS-owned Nice

13 hours ago, Pizy said:

Speaking of crazy fees, Spuds are about to pay £60m for Dom Solanke. Absolutely bang average player.

Spurs agree £65m deal for Bournemouth's Solanke

10 hours ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Well that came out of nowhere!! Welcome to the treatment room Pedro. You'll make some great long term friends in there. 

we are so fucked up

madness is running riot

😪

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Spurs agree £65m deal for Bournemouth's Solanke

Insane money for a pure penalty box only finisher. You can go outside of the PL and get someone with Solanke’s characteristics for a fraction of this price. I’d be incredibly pissed off if we spent this much on him. He’ll probably do pretty well for them but still, crazy money.

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think Nkunku, Neto, Palmer and Jackson all start. 

May not be advisable to start such an attacking team when our defense is currently struggling. I think all 3 of Caicedo, Enzo, and Lavia need to start and we pack the midfield for more security.