Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

that may well fuck us with dumping Lukaku

The Saudis will jump in for Osimhen if true. He wants PSG but if PSG pull out, will be interesting to see if he leaves for Saudi if no other big team from Europe comes for him.

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

what does that even mean?

you are going to tell me that Bulka (who was poor most games I have seen him play) and Trafford, two giant, ponderous keepers are better with the ball at theor feet than Diogo Costa?

come on

I don't agree but I read the club likes them and Robert Sanchez

I'd rather get Costa

7 hours ago, mkh said:

BREAKING: Malang Sarr is joining Lens, medical within 48 hours. (@sebnonda @Santi_J_FM)

🚨🚨💪🔥🏄💐😍😍

Feel like I've grown old reading this on here.

Not believing till I see him hold up the shirt ofc

3 hours ago, Stats said:

The Saudis will jump in for Osimhen if true. He wants PSG but if PSG pull out, will be interesting to see if he leaves for Saudi if no other big team from Europe comes for him.

He won't be going Saudi league at this point in his career, he's not a 30 year old looking for a nice pay day. 

3 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Neves looks a proper talent.  Can see why so many clubs are keen to get him

Be another Ugarte- I never have faith in these type of signings more so with PSG, I think players just either get bored of the shite league or they just fail to be the player actually think they are

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Be another Ugarte- I never have faith in these type of signings more so with PSG, I think players just either get bored of the shite league or they just fail to be the player actually think they are

I don't know about Neves, but isn't Ugarte exactly what everyone expects him to - very good at destruction and running, but with ball at his feet?

Neves is the one player United had been linked with that I was actually annoyed/bothered about them potentially signing. He looks like a proper future star. So I’d be delighted if PSG end up with him and United get the guy PSG want to replace with Neves. If Neves can actually be had for “only” €75m as some are saying now rather than the €120m release clause Benfica were initially insisting on however I wouldn’t be surprised at all if United try to jump in and steal a march like they did with Yoro. He looked like good mates with Bruno Fernandes while with Portugal a few weeks ago so it’ll probably be easy to convince him with a silly wage offer.

4 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

He won't be going Saudi league at this point in his career, he's not a 30 year old looking for a nice pay day. 

Diaby is on the verge of going over there & he just turned 25. 

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Looks like what PSG want they get, Osimhen and Neves

Ambition not like the others who prefers  unknown kids   or mid table players .

I think our incoming business is done until we start moving a few players on. That would explain the total absence of credible links to anyone currently. 

I bet after this week’s 2 preseason matches we’ll start seeing some movement out and some links to incoming targets again. At least I hope so.