Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Will be very interesting to see what Poch does formation wise if we pull off these two moves.

He shocked the whole world by going with 3 at the back out of nowhere today and after a shaky start we dominated one of the best sides in the league in that formation. Will he immediately revert back to a back 4 when midfield reinforcements come in or ride out the back 3 until it stops working?

As we’ve known for years now having played a back 3, it really suits our CB’s and wingbacks but isn’t the best for getting our attackers involved. A midfield 3 of Caicedo & Lavia as the base and Enzo slightly further forward like he was today could be unreal if we revert to a back 4.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Will be very interesting to see what Poch does formation wise if we pull off these two moves.

He shocked the whole world by going with 3 at the back out of nowhere today and after a shaky start we dominated one of the best sides in the league in that formation. Will he immediately revert back to a back 4 when midfield reinforcements come in or ride out the back 3 until it stops working?

As we’ve known for years now having played a back 3, it really suits our CB’s and wingbacks but isn’t the best for getting our attackers involved. A midfield 3 of Caicedo & Lavia as the base and Enzo slightly further forward like he was today could be unreal if we revert to a back 4.

Lavia will be our new Kova....as far as roles go.

Now lets get Lavia and a goalkeeper and stop the transfers madness because dealing with Brighton is a life sucking😖

But I won’t complaint if we continue or shopping spree, I guess Ive become addicted to it 😁

30 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Olise is injured, wake up guys and get Kudus.

Wouldnt rule out getting both,i certainly would love to have both but if it's one then depends if we looking for who can help us immediately,and be at worse a great sub or someone who is soon to return,has less positional flexibility but can become one of the best in the world at his position. Olise is PL proven too and got a previous connection to Chelsea, born in same place as me.etc..Also gonna regret for years if Man City get him instead,where as Kudus is quality his ceiling isn't so high.both should improve in time but both already have enough quality for us.

Is there not an alternative to Olise we could sign that can actually contribute straight away and who we don’t have to wait for for months? Other than Kudus, I mean. Is there a goal scoring right sided attacker we could get for a reasonable fee?

Even if Olise was ready to go from day 1 I don’t think he helps our goal scoring issues.