Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Just now, Rapkun said:

If Liverpool decides to make a move now that we're in a more advanced stage, the situation could change completely . I still remember the Ox deal.

Or like we did with Willian when he was going to Spurs. 

It's not final till he signs the contract. 

Werner might not be perfect but he is better than what we have. I could see him working in a duo but there is a reason he is seldom employed as lone striker. Could be a killer combo with h Giroud tho. If he can handle the he physicality he can be a beast in the prem where pace is just as important as you technique and he is probably one of the fastest strikers in the world.
even mildly reliable sources now report it. Good chance of it happening from the looks of it

If we start playing 4-4-2, we need to sell our midfielders because we have even for a three man midfield too many midfielders. Kova RLC Jorgi Billy Barkley Kante Mount. Sell at least 3 of them. I also hate 4-4-2

Would have liked Havertz more. Tall and World class technical abilities. We get instead a small, physical weak, technically not world class player with average passing.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I don't rate him and my German Chelsea fans that I talked to do not rate him either. Not a good CF and only works as a winger or second striker. We do not play 4-4-2 and I do not think Lamps likes this formation either.

Werner is a small, very weak, technicaly not a World class Player with average passing. You can be a small CF, but you need World class technical abilities like Aguero. He is no Aguero. But hope I am wrong. Reece James great crosses will be useless for Werner

I don't know why you are being so negative about this. If Werner was 28 years old, yeah, your concerns might be really legit. But he still only 24 years old, there is still plenty of room for him to grow and improve. 

12 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

If we start playing 4-4-2, we need to sell our midfielders because we have even for a three man midfield too many midfielders. Kova RLC Jorgi Billy Barkley Kante Mount. Sell at least 3 of them. I also hate 4-4-2

Would have liked Havertz more. Tall and World class technical abilities. We get instead a small, physical weak, technically not world class player with average passing.

Werner is physically More powerful than Havertz. Havertz is the better talent but he is a beanpole

Think of Werner as a 24 yo Fernando Torres when he came to Liverpool. Average in everything except pace and shooting which are still the among most important attributes for A striker. It’s. A gamble but if he stays healthy and gets on a streak we can go places with him.

Obviusly I would also rather have Havertz but he will cost almost twice as much and is even less suited to playing lone striker such even less addressing our need for one.

Out of all the strikers we have been linked with realistically (Edouard, Oshimen, Lautaro, Jovic), Werner is the best choice who fits us best.

9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Werner is physically More powerful than Havertz. Havertz is the better talent but he is a beanpole

Think of Werner as a 24 yo Fernando Torres when he came to Liverpool. Average in everything except pace and shooting which are still the among most important attributes for A striker. It’s. A gamble but if he stays healthy and gets on a streak we can go places with him.

50 million in today's transfer market is nothing and worth remembering that he costs less than what we paid for Morata and PSG paid for Icardi. 

Lamps might not be a worldclass coach just yet but if he pulls this off after he secured Ziyech (and CHO contract which back then was great news) he is already worth his appointment cos he is building the future of this club. Guardiola-like pulling power at a club that has fallen from grace as fast as ours.