Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

On a different note I'm pleased Kane has chosen Bayern, any respect I had for him would been gone had chosen to stay Spurs for the sake of a goal scoring record. He's on limited time to win something and winning something and Spurs do not go together. He won't regret it

17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The ONLY way anything can change now is if Caicedo himself tells Brighton that he wants Chelsea and not Liverpool. And he doesn’t really seem bothered where he goes.

Brighton will force him to accept the highest offer. Or he stays. He just wants to leave

Lol. He is worth 50m at max. Give Brighton santos for a season and they will be selling him for a 100m. 

Will be beyond stupid and pathetic to try and outbid 110m for a player who has 1 decent season. Absolutely shambolic.

26 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The club weren't doing the right thing because Brighton held firm on 100M from the off and we kept low balling with pointless bids that were never going to be accepted. If we had gone and offered the 100M this deal would of been done weeks ago, and we have fucked ourselves over royally here.

I keep saying it but forget the fee but look at how we have conducted ourselves in approach to this transfer, it is nothing short of pathetic. A big lesson should be learnt here, either match what they ask or don't waste time bidding

While I don't disagree we wasted too much time on this, it really wouldn't have shocked me if Bloom moved the goalposts if we bid the £100m early on.

Easier said than done but I really hope we stop trying to deal with people like him/ADL/Rui Costa etc.