Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

13 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

In the last hour Caicedo is heading to Liverpool. It’s over to Boehly, Behdad and board. As it stands he’s going to Liverpool. 

Chelsea not out but need to make a move and quick

What happened to your source? 

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

What happened to your source? 

Nout to do with him, this was alL Liverpool coming in this morning/late last night. As I mentioned barring a disaster.

Every transfer deal can be subject to change, surely we all know that! Not over this, wait and see 👍🏻

Paul Joyce aka the biggest Liverpool mouthpiece out there has just retweeted an article about Caicedo’s upbringing and life story. I think we’ve fucked it here.

Even though I really like Lavia, if he’s our consolation prize I think we’re struggling this season. He’s not the plug-and-play, ready made, every match starter that massively elevates our side like Caicedo is.

Liverpool could win the league if they get Caicedo. 😡😡😡

1 hour ago, Vegetable said:

How the hell Paqueta is 100 million now 😂 I remember people with FM calling for us to get him that one season when he was good, paired with Piątek (who is also forgotten by now), but he pretty much went downhill from there. He got three assists in West Ham in 28 games of what I see, so what is up here?

Only 2 Brasilians (maybe 3) are worth £100m IMHO

Vinicius Junior  (3rd highest valuation on panet, easily, after Mbappe and Håland) 

then right around £100m

Bruno Guimarães (all day, all night over Rice)

and maybe

Rodrygo   

then below those 3

Gabriel Martinelli  

massive drop after that

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Paul Joyce aka the biggest Liverpool mouthpiece out there has just retweeted an article about Caicedo’s upbringing and life story. I think we’ve fucked it here.

Even though I really like Lavia, if he’s our consolation prize I think we’re struggling this season. He’s not the plug-and-play, ready made, every match starter that massively elevates our side like Caicedo is.

Liverpool could win the league if they get Caicedo. 😡😡😡

Liverpool need a DM not a box to box