Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Lukaku, Ziyech, Chalobah and CHO left to sell I guess, bring one more attacker until the end of the window and we are set. 

Can’t see us shifting Sterling and Cucu to anyone this transfer window. Maybe they turn to be useful knowing our injury records last seasons. 

12 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

85+15 everybody wins

What do we win here, we paid plenty for their benched GK (at least HG of what I understand), didn't manage to troll them on Kudus, drag this bs forever and given they would even accept 15 in bonuses, we either end up with 85 million hyped-up bust or 100 million player worth half of that.

Just leave the freaking Brighton alone and move on

If De Zerbi wasn’t such a dick a couple of weeks ago towards us I’d actually like him. Seems like a serious, no bullshit manager. And he can obviously coach extremely well.

Surely destined for a big time job if Brighton have another great season.

1 hour ago, milka said:

Instead of taking mainly kids from Brazil, we could have taken Cherki now that Nkunku is injured and there is no one to replace him.

Absolutely nothing alike and we've said no to him due to his known bad attitude. No club in all of Europe after him.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

because Kudus is going to Brighton

I have no problem with Olise as the RWer to share minutes with Noni

but Kidis is a better athlete, a better scorer, a better presser and can play any position up front, AMF, RW, LW (the place he would play the least), SS, and CF

IF we had purchased Kudus

then my final buys

would have been (and this is also predicated on selling Sterling to KSA, CuCu to KSA, Gallagher to whoever will pay £45-50m,  Trevoh to whoever will pay £25 to 35m so, and also sell CHO, ad Malang Sarr, total intake for all of those combined at least £150 to maybe even £170m):

then I would have bought

Caicedo (£90m) can play DMF and CMF

Kudus (£34m) can play anywhere up front

Mohamed Simakan  (£30m) solid, athletic, CB and also a very good RB

swap deal with Juve (Rom plus £25m for Vlahovic)

total gross spend for those four (£184m)

net spend £14m to £34m, depending on how much we get for the sales I listed

add in £20m negative wobble  just to be conservative

and you have £34 to £54m net spend for a worst case scenario

lower wages and 4 vital, (with 3 of them versatile AF) players

You play too much FM/FIFA. Why would we need Simakan after Disasi transfer?

I don’t think I can bare another entire week of “Chelsea is preparing another bid” or “Caicedo really wants Chelsea” tweets and reports.

Gonna lose my mind if we don’t see some serious action tomorrow or Tuesday. Can’t leave this too late in the week for him to feature at the weekend.

Laying down a marker against an elite side on our home pitch would be massive for the confidence of the club. Most people are already overlooking Chelsea because of last season and are predicting us to struggle again. Going out on the opening weekend and smacking Liverpool would force people to take us seriously.

But I can’t see us doing it with Gallagher in there when we’re also likely without Nkunku. Liverpool’s front 4 will shred our midfield.

50 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I don’t think I can bare another entire week of “Chelsea is preparing another bid” or “Caicedo really wants Chelsea” tweets and reports.

Gonna lose my mind if we don’t see some serious action tomorrow or Tuesday. Can’t leave this too late in the week for him to feature at the weekend.

Laying down a marker against an elite side on our home pitch would be massive for the confidence of the club. Most people are already overlooking Chelsea because of last season and are predicting us to struggle again. Going out on the opening weekend and smacking Liverpool would force people to take us seriously.

But I can’t see us doing it with Gallagher in there when we’re also likely without Nkunku. Liverpool’s front 4 will shred our midfield.

You would think it would be this week or the transfer is completely off...  I don't see why Brighton would sell him once the season starts. 

10 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

You would think it would be this week or the transfer is completely off...  I don't see why Brighton would sell him once the season starts. 

They’d sell him after the season starts if we lose our first couple of matches, get desperate, and offer the same thing Arse paid for Rice.