Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

9 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

There's an argument in that tweet where Molina's defamation lawsuit is against his claims towards the the Haiti FA and not Wahi. 

Matter of fact when you search Molina and defamation, that is the only thing you get. I'm not even seeing anything against Molina towards the claims he made towards Wahi. 

This whole cousin thing seems to be a fabrication. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

1 hour ago, Jype said:

Nice job! Just goes to show how massive the clearout has been this summer, squad costs are down by a huge amount for both salary and amortisation costs compared to last season.

Would be interesting to see a similar comparison to the 21/22 squad too. The squad last season was a hot mess with almost 35 players so it's only natural the costs have gone down a lot by simply trimming down the numbers but comparing the current player costs to the 21/22 version of our squad would give a better idea on the long term financial sustainability of what we have now.

Thanks man! Yeah that's a ~£118M differential between last season and next, plus a ~£103M net profit on sales, a huge positive boost for our next accounting period. We'll probably end up in the green in spite of our massive outlay last season lol.

It might also help understand how a certain sale value is defined by the club. For all outgoing players on which an accounting loss will be recorded, it offsets their amortization in the books for next season. ex: we lose 7.75M£ on K2, but his amortization cost for next season was going to be 8.25M£, so its a "clean" offset, on top of salary saved.

5 minutes ago, Simon1991 said:

Thanks man! Yeah that's a ~£118M differential between last season and next, plus a ~£103M net profit on sales, a huge positive boost for our next accounting period. We'll probably end up in the green in spite of our massive outlay last season lol.

It might also help understand how a certain sale value is defined by the club. For all outgoing players on which an accounting loss will be recorded, it offsets their amortization in the books for next season. ex: we lose 7.75M£ on K2, but his amortization cost for next season was going to be 8.25M£, so its a "clean" offset, on top of salary saved.

Just 1 issue. Your calculations seem to take all transfers into the 23/24 season. I thought kai, Mendy, kk were included in the 22/23 season 

17 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

There's an argument in that tweet where Molina's defamation lawsuit is against his claims towards the the Haiti FA and not Wahi. 

Matter of fact when you search Molina and defamation, that is the only thing you get. I'm not even seeing anything against Molina towards the claims he made towards Wahi. 

As mentioned in the tweets, that lawsuit has no bearing on his article about Wahi & his cousin. 

The allegations were linked from his Wiki page, which can be altered by anyone with a brain cell. I'd like to think those making the decisions have the relevant information and are making a conscious decision prior to signing him.

Fake news spreads like nobody's business, while the actual truth is shunned.

53 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

A few weeks/months ago Benjamin Mendy was a rapist, now he isn't, it amazes me how willingly people will follow something even if not true/convicted lies and fake news spread faster than wildfires. This generation shouts how they are individuals with there own mind and can be who and what they want because everyone is unique, yet they all sit on the same bandwagon.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

19 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

A few weeks/months ago Benjamin Mendy was a rapist, now he isn't, it amazes me how willingly people will follow something even if not true/convicted lies and fake news spread faster than wildfires. This generation shouts how they are individuals with there own mind and can be who and what they want because everyone is unique, yet they all sit on the same bandwagon.

The Mendy case though..

If it's all false., does that Mendy really lost two years just because of a false allegation?

25 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Imagine believing Mendy is innocent or Greenwood for that matter are innocent just because they escaped jail.

Edited by TheHulk

13 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Imagine believing Mendy is innocent or Greenwood for that matter are innocent just because they escaped jail.

Greenwood has a baby and relationship with the supposed victim so I wonder what happened there 

49 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Opinions like this are ridiculous, hopefully you never end up in a court of law for something you didn't do because according to your beliefs if you get found not guilty it means absolutely nothing.

37 minutes ago, lucio said:

Greenwood has a baby and relationship with the supposed victim so I wonder what happened there 

Greenwood was back with this lass 2 weeks or so later, it was a complete farce from the beginning and it was her mate that reported it in the first place. She dropped all charges before this even got any legs, social media is the reason shit escalated.

6 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Opinions like this are ridiculous, hopefully you never end up in a court of law for something you didn't do because according to your beliefs if you get found not guilty it means absolutely nothing.

So you think multiple women all just happened to lie simultaneously to corner this poor guy? Some of you fail to use common sense, he is lucky he is rich and escaped just like Alonso escaped that car accident because he was rich, if a commoner did that he would be locked in jail 100%.

Edited by TheHulk

9 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

So you think multiple women all just happened to lie simultaneously to corner this poor guy? Some of you fail to use common sense, he is lucky he is rich and escaped just like Alonso escaped that car accident because he was rich, if an common person did that accident he would be locked in jail 100%.

Are you asking me in multiple women accused a very rich man of of these crimes for potential huge pay day? Then yes that's not uncommon or unheard of. Football players are actually prime targets for these sorts of accusations.

7 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Greenwood was back with this lass 2 weeks or so later, it was a complete farce from the beginning and it was her mate that reported it in the first place. She dropped all charges before this even got any legs, social media is the reason shit escalated.

Shame for his career if he’s truly innocent. He was a great player in my book 

9 minutes ago, lucio said:

Shame for his career if he’s truly innocent. He was a great player in my book 

He was a good young player, shame a drunken conversation was even recorded in the first place, if every one recorded convos of Thiers partners saying stuff when they are drunk the courts would be absolutely rammed everyday