Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

14 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Betting odds wouldn't be 11/2 if this was true.

that's cos he has 3 years left in his Chelsea deal. There's been a lot of smoke about him interested in a Brighton, Liverpool move and importantly, almost nothing from him indicating he's committed to Chelsea. He's still deciding

1 hour ago, Thor said:

All we need is two midfielders and I think we have a great squad to work with. 

Don't have to buy some flash striker now if nothing is available. We've got enough goal threat upfront now with Jackson/Nkunku/Sterling and some others. 

That front line scares me. Nkunku has only performed in Germany which is a league we know produces players that then struggle with the PL. Jackson wasn't on anyone's radar until last season and even then in January he was about to move to Bournemouth. Of course he had a purple patch in the last four-three months of the season, but so did Bloodclartyang the season before with Barca. Again, not the most confidence inspiring. 

Personally, I just don't see any goals in our side, then we still have t-rex armed Kepa in goal and our main CM target who we've spent months on is a player Brighton moved around consistently in their starting XI rather than having him nailed down to his favourite position. That concerns me as a £80m+ player should be cemented in their position, especially in a team like Brightons. 

Edited by King Kante

3 minutes ago, King Kante said:

That front line scares me. Nkunku has only performed in Germany which is a league we know produces players that then struggle with the PL. Jackson wasn't on anyone's radar until last season and even then in January he was about to move to Bournemouth. Of course he had a purple patch in the last four-three months of the season, but so did Bloodclartyang the season before with Barca. Again, not the most confidence inspiring. 

Personally, I just don't see any goals in our side, then we still have t-rex armed Kepa in goal and our main CM target who we've spent months on is a player Brighton moved around consistently in their starting XI rather than having him nailed down to his favourite position. That concerns me as a £80m+ player should be cemented in their position, especially in a team like Brightons. 

Like I said several times, we need two or at least one offensive player that have goals and creativity skills

1 hour ago, Strike said:

that's cos he has 3 years left in his Chelsea deal. There's been a lot of smoke about him interested in a Brighton, Liverpool move and importantly, almost nothing from him indicating he's committed to Chelsea. He's still deciding

Thier the odds to Liverpool, if this was real it would reflect but there is absolute no chance now 

12 hours ago, Tomo said:

I think you've both been baited by whoever the hell has made that story.

Going after Maguire makes little sense even if he was good, we've got too many players in that area of the pitch.

we actually need a right-footed CB (badly if Trevoh is sold, which looks likely)

if Colwill leaves (I will lose my mind) we will also need a left footed CB (and likely zero chance we get Gvardiol)

Wesley Fofana  right footed
Benoît Badiashile left footed
Levi Colwill  left footed
Thiago Silva right footed and soon 39 years old

left footed top CBs   

Josko Gvardiol    Citeh bound more than likely
Alessandro Bastoni  (crazy hard pull)
Pau Torres  Villa
Sven Botman  
Lucas Hernández  PSG
Nico Schlotterbeck 
Piero Hincapié 
Micky van de Ven
Gonçalo Inácio

Evan Ndicka  Roma on a free (steal for them)
Presnel Kimpembe  (Last summer he is on my lists, as he turns 28 years old in 26 days)

and then 5 dice rolls

Castello Lukeba 
David Hancko 
David Carmo  
Attila Szalai 
Morato  

I do not think Aymeric Laporte is a good buy, he turns 30 at the end of thsi season and he never really recovered from his bad knee injury

top right footed CBs

Ronald Araújo   (hard as hell pull)
Min-jae Kim  Bayern
Milan Skriniar PSG
António Silva  
Jurrien Timber  Arse
Giorgio Scalvini 
Bremer   
Robin Le Normand
José María Giménez (last summer on any of my lists as he turns 30 in 18 months)
Jean-Clair Todibo 
Pierre Kalulu  
Mohamed Simakan 
Perr Schuurs 
Nicolò Casale 
Ilya Zabarnyi  
Malick Thiaw 
Anel Ahmedhodzic

Merih Demiral 
Josip Sutalo   
Danilho Doekhi
Leny Yoro  (17 yo)

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Its clear Colwill is exploring moves. Up to Poch to convince him

I don't really get what this club is doing. Either we are putting deeds to tho the words and emphasize what was said million times between the lines as one and pretty much only rule for the rebuild - everyone who doesn't feel like he WANTS to play for Chelsea in the first place is free to fuck off OR we are tiptoing around the youngster with ZERO caps in Chelsea shirt like he was prime Mbappe but better.

Crazy Romelu Lukaku situation

It’s important to clarify the shocking situation regarding Romelu Lukaku. The deal between Inter and Lukaku is 100% off - this is the situation at the moment, with Inter now exploring different options. Lukaku shocked Inter and left them furious when they found out that the people close to him were also negotiating with Juventus. Inter did their best for Lukaku in a difficult moment in his career, re-signing him from Chelsea for a big loan fee and paying his big salary, and doing their best to support him when he was injured.

Inter were on the verge of reaching an agreement with Chelsea for Lukaku - it was an agreement worth €35m plus add-ons, it was almost imminent with Inter ready to submit their final bid and Chelsea ready to accept. Then Inter found out about the Juventus talks and decided to leave the negotiations.

Folarin Balogun is one player Inter appreciate - they want to understand Arsenal’s price tag. It’s nothing concrete yet, and Inter have other names on their list, but he’s a player they appreciate and so they want to know what Arsenal’s fee will be. The discussion will take place and sources expect it will be around €40m.

Lukaku is now expected to return to training with Chelsea, but not to go on their pre-season tour. Mauricio Pochettino has not yet spoken to him, and the desire remains very clear on Chelsea’s side - they want him out. Chelsea have no other intention but to sell the player - they are not happy with him and they want him to leave. The two options for Lukaku are Saudi, with clubs there still insisting, and Juventus. Lukaku has said no to Saudi so far, while he’s spoken with Juventus and they have also sent a verbal proposal to Chelsea for €35m plus €2.5m add-ons. Juve are big candidates to sign Lukaku, but only if they sell Dusan Vlahovic.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F5e3c8411-d367-4929-95b2-f24ae7ed94fc_3000x2000.jpeg

This makes it a complicated ‘domino’ situation, but I can say that, despite many rumours about Chelsea and Vlahovic, they are not negotiating for the Serbian striker - some members of the board appreciate him, but there is no concrete interest. The same with Lautaro Martinez - there are no talks, he will not be going to Chelsea. PSG, however, ARE considering a move for Vlahovic and the player is keen on the move. The two clubs have also had direct contacts, so next week PSG will decide internally about their top striker targets, as they’ve also considered Randal Kolo Muani and Rasmus Hojlund.

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

It will be done for 80m. Club knows what is doing like with rejecting first couple of offers for Mount and Havartz. 

It is called anchoring, the key and most basic principle in all negotiations. Both sides establish either an intentionally low or high number, and then refer back to it through the process for how much of a compromise they've made. It also allows both sides to immediately kill any conversation that is totally pointless. Both sides also know that the other is doing this, and enter the process knowing it. They've anchored at £100m and we at £65m. Likely therefore both sides are open minded to a deal in the £85m range.

37 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we actually need a right-footed CB (badly if Trevoh is sold, which looks likely)

I surely raised the issue 100 times, but wonder what are we going to do about this?

Anjorin is another one to cross off I guess, so if likely outgoings happen and Colwill is chasing his dreams in Brighton we are out of academy players and pretty much cooked in terms of HG players.

Zrzut ekranu 2023-07-17 o 18.33.36.png