Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

18 hours ago, Stats said:

Potentially David Raya?  He is 27 which is very young for a keeper and his contract runs out for next season an I think as the transfer window goes on, Brentford will be reluctantly willing to sell him for a cheaper fee. Maybe around £25m I reckon. PL proven and has been brilliant in both seasons. Brilliant technically and great reflexes. Not the biggest keeper, but he is actually very commanding in the box and don't often recall moments where his height has let him down.

no

short and too often shaky in the air

he is only 1.83m and doesnt have long arms

17 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I don't know, he did put some pressure on the club to sell him and talks with Spurs collapsed anyway. They wanted 40m.

Not sure i saw some quotes from him but probably same case as Meslier. Won't come if not guaranteed number one. 

insane that we may allow KEPA to block us from getting a potential WC monster (1.97m) keeper (Mamar) for only £21.5m

Really is a shame we arent in europe this year,even in the shitty tournament Wet Spam haven't stopped gulling over their tin pot trophy.could really blood our youth in those. Think a few are gonna be blooded in anyway and i'm fine with that..we've let alot of veterans go but not much actual leadership in them. 

If you told me that we were going to go after an “elite striker” in addition to Jackson (which I’m highly skeptical we will do) and the choice was between Kolo Muani or Osimhen I’d take Kolo Muani without hesitation. Much better footballer and someone who can create for others at a high level.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If you told me that we were going to go after an “elite striker” in addition to Jackson (which I’m highly skeptical we will do) and the choice was between Kolo Muani or Osimhen I’d take Kolo Muani without hesitation. Much better footballer and someone who can create for others at a high level.

Why is Muani the "proven" striker we are after when Jackson has technically been as good as Muani has in terms of time? 

When did this hype for Muani start? 

AV is serious contender for even top4 next season. This season only City won more points than them last 20 PL games and they are top4 last 25 games. Emery did amazing job. Only slow start with amateur Gerrard who left them in relegation zone. And now they add Tielemans and Pau Torres so far. 

1 minute ago, Thor said:

Why is Muani the "proven" striker we are after when Jackson has technically been as good as Muani has in terms of time? 

When did this hype for Muani start? 

Don’t think we’re after him really. Just a name that we’ve been linked with by Twitter rando’s by the look of it. But he’s got a ton of hype around him after a sensational season. Scored and assisted a ton of goals. 

While Jackson had a great end to the season Kolo Muani did it over a whole season. He’s a bit older and I would assume more experienced but I haven’t watched him.

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Muani never scored more than 15 league goals. And is 25 this year. Abraham category player tbh. Wouldn't take him for 30m. 

Looks like a much better footballer than Tammy to my eyes. Ironically, Tammy reminds me of Osimhen actually. Does just about ALL of his damage as a poacher/predator in the 18 yard box and looks really clumsy elsewhere on the pitch. 

To be clear, I’m not saying we should go out and spend 100m on Kolo Muani. Just that he’s the profile of #9 we should want. Not another classic big #9 who is great at finishing but average at everything else. If that’s what we want we could just bring Lukaku back.

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

Ashley Cole might be a Chelsea man, but when he came in this season as part of Lampards team, I'm sure he would have told Mount to take the money and run. Nearly every player on the planet looks out for themselves. No guarantees of a long career.

Wasn't Mount offered 200k (base) per week on a 6+1 contract at Chelsea?   He declined that offer but he's happy to go to United for 250k a week on a 6 year contract....

For an academy graduate to be leaving for an extra 50k a week is actually pretty funny.  People thought he was the next Lampard but that couldn't be further from the truth.  

34 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

AV is serious contender for even top4 next season. This season only City won more points than them last 20 PL games and they are top4 last 25 games. Emery did amazing job. Only slow start with amateur Gerrard who left them in relegation zone. And now they add Tielemans and Pau Torres so far. 

ptsd