Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

34 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

It's only the people that think the morale high ground is real.

True, but it's not like we are receiving freebies from the Saudis. Selling footballers is morally better than fighter jets and bombs, I would have thought. 

2 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

The big issue with Inter is that we do not really want any of their players. Barella is the only great player there, considering age and he is not too keen leaving Italy. On top of that Enzo, Caicedo and Barella are too similar and none of them can be on the bench. It will be hard to shift Lukaku, but there is more than enough work to be done by the board this summer. I guess he will be on stand by until preseason. 

Swap Onana and Lukaku?

7 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

16.9 million pounds in annual salary is pretty expensive to make a statement.

We will be able to fine him almost every week I imagine, doubt he will show up and train properly in the reserves. 

3 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

We will be able to fine him almost every week I imagine, doubt he will show up and train properly in the reserves. 

Pretty sure bis agents or whoever would physically transport him to cobham by cattle lorry if necessary to keep the cash rolling in. If he really does not show, it is a clear breach of his contract and we can sue him for the entirety of its remaining value. 

19 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Pretty sure bis agents or whoever would physically transport him to cobham by cattle lorry if necessary to keep the cash rolling in. If he really does not show, it is a clear breach of his contract and we can sue him for the entirety of its remaining value. 

I think given the tiny size of Lukaku’s brain and the giant size of his ego he will not be calm and professional as needed. My feeling is if we just force him to play in the reserves then come Jan he’s agreeing to a move to Saudi.

28 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

I think given the tiny size of Lukaku’s brain and the giant size of his ego he will not be calm and professional as needed. My feeling is if we just force him to play in the reserves then come Jan he’s agreeing to a move to Saudi.

Was pondering the same. It is worth the gamble I would say. Let’s hope our board have the chuzpe to do so. 

14 minutes ago, Mário César said:

another one 

off koulibaly, ziyech and mendy its very good for us. specially in this stage of the market

All this has to be finalised quickly. Surely fifa/uefa and all the other corrupted chels-hating bunch will try to stop us shipping deadwood to Arabia. Rival fans already sniffing a big conspiracy after Todd’s trip to Riad even tho the Saudis are shopping right left center

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

All this has to be finalised quickly. Surely fifa/uefa and all the other corrupted chels-hating bunch will try to stop us shipping deadwood to Arabia. Rival fans already sniffing a big conspiracy after Todd’s trip to Riad even tho the Saudis are shopping right left center

Boehly just found another loop hole that the corrupt cunts forgot to add to their fag packets small print- they might scramble to change things but it will be too late