Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

9 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Absolute bullshit they lowered it from 15 points deduction to ony 10. The motherfuckers can still easily get Europe, and maybe even still sneak into the CL, if they beat AC Milan, beat Udinese on the final day and AC Milan loses to Verona on the final day.

The 2 other teams (Atalanta and Roma) between Juve and AC Milan have to win both of their 2 games to keep above Juve, and Atalanta has two hard games (Inter and the team right below Juve, Monza), and Roma play Fiorentina away plus Spezia.

11 hours ago, whats happening said:

i wish we would loan him. whats the worst that can happen?

he would instantly become our best player.

Its the wrong idea to load the squad with people like Felix and Neymar. They would be putting the manager under pressure to be starting even when their form is not the best. Their pressing and aggression is also not elite - so they affect the team overall too.

Trust the recruitment, target attackers like Nkunku and we will improve. I would rather have 6-7 hungry players challenging for positions (like City attack now) than having to manage 2 people like Felix and Neymar. 

Caicedo and Ugarte slot instantly into our first XI. Lavia should as well but I wonder if he would from day 1 if Kante is 100% fit and Kova is still a Chelsea player.

Tbh, I’m not even that picky as long as we get one of these quality options. When it came to getting a deep lying playmaker Enzo was far and away my top choice and I didn’t really want to settle for someone else. For the DM position there are 4-5 really nice players that I’d be happy with.

We get this signing right and it should transform our team.

26 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I find that hard to believe. We surely are an undisputed first choice rather than more squad options.

Maybe a few years ago but not so much anymore, the clubs in the premier League that have more pull than us this window are, man city, arsenal and man utd and Newcastle, Newcastle have a huge wealth and are a club on the rise! I see similarities to the way man city started. Next season you could be looking at 

Man city

Man utd

Arsenal

Chelsea

Newcastle 

Liverpool

All fighting for top 4, you could even throw spurs and Brighton in that list aswell. Getting top 4 over the next few years will be harder than its ever been.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

26 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I find that hard to believe. We surely are an undisputed first choice rather than more squad options.

I don't, we are a fucking hot mess and have no CL or even EL to offer

we also have a shit, small stadium and likely will not have a new one until 2030 or so at the earliest

the main thing we have going for us is London itself, and that we are in the EPL

our winning past is exactly that atm, the past

58 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Caicedo and Ugarte slot instantly into our first XI. Lavia should as well but I wonder if he would from day 1 if Kante is 100% fit and Kova is still a Chelsea player.

Tbh, I’m not even that picky as long as we get one of these quality options. When it came to getting a deep lying playmaker Enzo was far and away my top choice and I didn’t really want to settle for someone else. For the DM position there are 4-5 really nice players that I’d be happy with.

We get this signing right and it should transform our team.

we will sell kova