Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Artandur said:

We still haven't signed a single creative player.

He’s one of the most impressive talents I’ve seen in a long time so I’d love him at Chelsea, but it would surprise me if we still pull the trigger. Probably after a different profile of midfielder.

26 minutes ago, Superblue said:

I have my doubts on Caicedo. Looks a really good player but Brighton are going to want an absolute fortune for him. Just feel there should be something equivalent somewhere for a much more attractive price.

He really is a good good player but you're absolutely right... if the want astronomical amounts for him then walk away..... we need a proper DM rather than him anyway.

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Just all to be healthy and this team can go long way in CL. 

Whichever GK is in top form. 

Fofana Silva Badiashile 

James Kante Caicedo Chilwell 

Felix    Mudryk 

Havertz 

I hope we get Caicedo now. Nkunku is coming in the summer and on top of that we need DM and Reece backup. 

Big issue with that team, there is no way GP is going to go back to a back 3 after playing a 433 for a good while now. Would imagine thats his preferred system. 

Plus that MF would be brutal on the ball, Jorginho and Kovacic are much much smoother on the ball and better at progressing it than Kante and Caicedo. Kante can do enough but Caicedo is also more in the mould of a ball winner than someone who’s going to go out and put his foot on the ball, controlling games.

Plus where are the goals coming from? Felix and Mudryk are also not exactly players with hige goal records. Neither is Havertz? or have I missed something and they’ve been banging lots of goals in all season? 

Edited by OneMoSalah

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

as I posted a while back, other Russian team players are transferring out, so ffs, just sort this

5f63bf90da31d2cec2a809b38394271d.pngde69b5201ec96e74e8f0cadad65509c0.png

By this list they are but no Russians to Western Europe. 

Last couple of weeks I met a lot of Russians in Belgrade. Tens of thousands moved here last year. Our rental prices skyrocket because of this. Most of them are anti Putin, don't want to live under his regime. Well educated people from IT industry, a lot of artists, lgbtq folks... Ofc they would prefer western Europe but cannot go because of sanctions. So it must be the same with Arsen. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I’m actually not sure we’d sell him for that unless he himself pushes to go.

They want him but don't know about players. So many nasty challenges on him yesterday. At least 3 yellows have been on Conor who imo had best game this season. RM in 433 is his best position so no surprise. 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

£50m and out he goes

HG numbers. Currently it is 9 including Castillo who can't be considered - Bettinelli, Chalobah, RLC, Sterling, Mount, Chilwell, Gallagher, James, Castillo. I think we keep all our HG players, maybe move on RLC and replace him with Levi

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

By this list they are but no Russians to Western Europe. 

Last couple of weeks I met a lot of Russians in Belgrade. Tens of thousands moved here last year. Our rental prices skyrocket because of this. Most of them are anti Putin, don't want to live under his regime. Well educated people from IT industry, a lot of artists, lgbtq folks... Ofc they would prefer western Europe but cannot go because of sanctions. So it must be the same with Arsen. 

I do not think his being Russian is the issue, I think its the fact it's a Russian club

I see a Russian national who was playing for Krasnodar going out on loan a few days ago to a UEFA club (Israeli clubs are in UEFA), so UEFA is not blocking Russians

50e6d2502186ac02c8054b9f36c23f0c.png

33 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I do not think his being Russian is the issue, I think its the fact it's a Russian club

I see a Russian national who was playing for Krasnodar going out on loan a few days ago to a UEFA club (Israeli clubs are in UEFA), so UEFA is not blocking Russians

UEFA are not but are the UK? Is it even possible for a Russian national to apply for a work permit there now?