Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

27 minutes ago, Styl1994 said:

I personally don’t think Kepa will leave because I don’t see anyone offering 45-50m for him.

Your're right about the fee but it doesn't mean he won't be replaced. If he doesn't start against United then his days as number one are over. 

16 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Your're right about the fee but it doesn't mean he won't be replaced. If he doesn't start against United then his days as number one are over. 

I think neither Kepa or Caballero are great but Kepa highs are higher than Caballero’s

3 hours ago, Kun Aguer0 said:

I agree with you, yes there are better options. 

But: " Difference between not getting a chance and not being up to the grade."

He got 0 minutes in Liverpool

*Just saying 

I believe GK's and outfield players aren't exactly the same in that regard. The former can show their worth in training whilst the latter can't for the most part.

Also, he had three loans move in England and Liverpool didn't see anything worthy in him.

1 hour ago, Styl1994 said:

I personally don’t think Kepa will leave because I don’t see anyone offering 45-50m for him.

We signed him on a 7 year deal at around £70m so his amortisation cost to us just purely on his transfer fee is £10m per season or at the end of this season around £50m left to amortise.

Seeing the way we have operated in recent years, I don't see us taking any less than £40-45m for him so most, if not all, the amortisation is covered.

Or we look at an option to loan him out if we could get a fee of somewhere between £5 - 10m to offset his amortisation plus the loan club covering the majority if not all his wages.

We have a couple of options, but either way it's going to be hard to get value for him currently and his wages will make things difficult to loan him out.

In an ideal world he takes his dropping in the last game on the chin and shows Lampard what he's all about and kicks on the remainder of the season.

15 hours ago, LAM09 said:

If we do get it rubber stamped, will there be much money left going by rumours?

If reports are true we have what, 250 milliont to spend in the summer?

Going rate for Sancho was over 100 million. Add the 3 million for Boga and there sorts out our Willian/Pedro replacements. 

No idea who our ST, LB, and CB targets are, but we have roughly 150 million to spend left over. 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Going rate for Sancho was over 100 million. Add the 3 million for Boga and there sorts out our Willian/Pedro replacements. 

No idea who our ST, LB, and CB targets are, but we have roughly 150 million to spend left over. 

Boga buyback is not £3m

it is 15m euros

or around £12.7m

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2874702-sassuolo-ceo-discusses-jeremie-boga-buyback-clause-amid-chelsea-return-rumours

There was plenty of noise about £150m being our total budget. Sancho will command a fee upwards of £120m, so £30m to suffice for the rest?

I'm certainly less hopefully about our summer window after last month. Same clowns in charge after all.

27 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

There was plenty of noise about £150m being our total budget. Sancho will command a fee upwards of £120m, so £30m to suffice for the rest?

I'm certainly less hopefully about our summer window after last month. Same clowns in charge after all.

If there is a bidding war like many expect for Sancho he will easily go for closer to the 150m IMO. 

Man Utd, Real, Barca, City, Liverpool and us have all been linked. Dortmund will be rubbing their hands together at the prospect of say 100m minimum for the starting price rising to god knows what. I honestly do think he will go for closer to 150m than 100m because of the interest in him.

If there is a bidding war like many expect for Sancho he will easily go for closer to the 150m IMO. 
Man Utd, Real, Barca, City, Liverpool and us have all been linked. Dortmund will be rubbing their hands together at the prospect of say 100m minimum for the starting price rising to god knows what. I honestly do think he will go for closer to 150m than 100m because of the interest in him.
Utd will probably stay clear because of the clause and Liverpool seem to have their sights set elsewhere. Either way, Dortmund will receive a club record fee.

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I reckon 150m before sales if we make Champions league because we already have like a 100m from the last two windows. 

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

All clubs have inside info that he wants only Chelsea so they won't bother. And realistically only Utd showed interest. 

23 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
34 minutes ago, Styl1994 said:
I reckon 150m before sales if we make Champions league because we already have like a 100m from the last two windows. 

Having money doesn't mean it will be spent.

If I had my way 

In 

Onana 

Telles 

Gallagher (Back from Loan) 

Sancho 

Boga or Fraser 

Dembele 

Out 

Arrizabalaga

Alonso 

Emerson 

Barkley 

Willian 

Pedro 

Giroud

Batshuayi 

Bakayoko 

Morata

Kenedy 

Moses 

Pašalić 

Gilmour (Loan) 

Keep Caballero for one more season but as third choice bring in Cummings or Tie as number two GK bring in Mastasn as back up left back. 

6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

All clubs have inside info that he wants only Chelsea so they won't bother. And realistically only Utd showed interest. 

Hope your right but won't get excited until I see him holding the Chelsea shirt. 

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I'll believe it when I see it.

Seen the whole player X only wants Chelsea move or have said the usual 'Chelsea would be a great team to play for' before for it to turn out to be utter shite and they move elsewhere or not at all. The likes of David Silva, Robinho, Neymar, Douglas Costa, Sergio Aguero, Nicolas Pepe... the list probably goes on and on.

I do find it very strange that out of all the clubs linked with him, particularly the Spanish giants, he only wants to move here. I mean that is surely a first. Even more so when we have no guarantees on where we will be finishing as of yet because theres still plenty of games for 4th position to change hands. 

Even if by some miracle that is the case, doesnt mean Dortmund will be pressured to sell him to us if we cant agree a fee with them which I dont think people understand. I think the whole 'he wants Chelsea only' thing is kinda blinding them from the fact that Real, United, City and Barca will probably be able to outbid us comfortably if they want to. And before anyone says we have the Morata and Hazard money on top of this supposed kitty of 150m in the summer, please dont, this isnt as easy as FIFA or FM, its not as if every sale goes straight back into a kitty for Frank to spend on the squad only. I doubt we are gonna sign Sancho because there will be teams sitting waiting to see who bids what amount before coming in and bidding more or offering more money as usual. Just like us and United offering more wages to Cavani than Atletico although he was never interested in a move to anywhere else bar Atletico.

8 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I'll believe it when I see it.

Seen the whole player X only wants Chelsea move or have said the usual 'Chelsea would be a great team to play for' before for it to turn out to be utter shite and they move elsewhere or not at all. The likes of David Silva, Robinho, Neymar, Douglas Costa, Sergio Aguero, Nicolas Pepe... the list probably goes on and on.

I do find it very strange that out of all the clubs linked with him, particularly the Spanish giants, he only wants to move here. I mean that is surely a first. Even more so when we have no guarantees on where we will be finishing as of yet because theres still plenty of games for 4th position to change hands. 

Even if by some miracle that is the case, doesnt mean Dortmund will be pressured to sell him to us if we cant agree a fee with them which I dont think people understand. I think the whole 'he wants Chelsea only' thing is kinda blinding them from the fact that Real, United, City and Barca will probably be able to outbid us comfortably if they want to. And before anyone says we have the Morata and Hazard money on top of this supposed kitty of 150m in the summer, please dont, this isnt as easy as FIFA or FM, its not as if every sale goes straight back into a kitty for Frank to spend on the squad only. I doubt we are gonna sign Sancho because there will be teams sitting waiting to see who bids what amount before coming in and bidding more or offering more money as usual. Just like us and United offering more wages to Cavani than Atletico although he was never interested in a move to anywhere else bar Atletico.

I read he's a Chelsea fan, idolised Drogba, Lampard and is friends with Tammy, Callum etc. That may be why?