fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Surely will just be one of the 2 

the kind of average player you get for 50m is just baffling 

But PL club and panic buy tax on top of anyway overblown valuations 

31 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lol, my countryman, Isak, hs scored at Anfield on his debut

watch him come out of his long slump and blow up, smdh

he cost us the WC finals place with his slump

Just toyed with Pools defender again scoring 2-0 but offside by a half toe..
I think he will tear up PL 

Not sold on Sangare but I think he's far more likely than Alvarez.

Ajax don't need to sell anymore players after what United have given them this summer, whereas the talk is PSV are likely to cash in on one of Sangare or Gakpo now they're out of the Champions League. 

I believe the Dutch transfer window closes tonight though so either team would not be able to replace before the deadline either. 

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Surely will just be one of the 2 

the kind of average player you get for 50m is just baffling 

But PL club and panic buy tax on top of anyway overblown valuations 

I am so depressed

we are bringing in players, if these rumours come to fruition, that I do not like at all, do NOT rate, not remotely, not even close

and the prices are just batshit cray for non technical, non athletic footballers

AND FROM A FARMERS LEAGUE with a super bad track record for a long spell in terms of transition to the EPL

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Money for Gvardiol going on trash, can't make this shit up.

yes the Money for gvardiol went to sankare yes because boehly and Clearlake capital don’t have enough money 🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, Maravel21 said:

yes the Money for gvardiol went to sankare yes because boehly and Clearlake capital don’t have enough money 🤣🤣

Do you actually contribute anything to these discussions, or do you just keep making witty comments followed by emojis in an attempt to provoke?

Of the two we’re now linked with, Sangare looks like the one that’s got higher upside. Tbf, his footage makes him look like a proper baller. But how effective will his elaborate dribbling and tricks work if he steps up into a MUCH better league? Same questions I have about Antony joining United.

Alvarez meanwhile looks like the safer, no-nonsense sort of DM. Keeps everything simple and tidy but isn’t an explosive or flashy player.

Ugh. If I had to choose I’d go with Alvarez because I think his game would translate better to the PL. But since Ajax have already sold half their team I can’t see them selling another key one on deadline day. Their new coach is already super pissed about selling Antony. So we’ll probably end up with Sangare.

Sangare  signed a new 5y contract 3 weeks ago 

we are always looking at the players where the other club has the strongest position -.-

but apparently sangare has a gentlemens agreement with them so he can leave if a big offer comes in 

that second goal we conceded yesterday some Southampton player just sliced through Jorginho with the ball. I still have no clue how that can happen. Jorginho has stepped out and closed the attacker down he could just take the ball off him with a slight movement of the foot yet both player and ball completely evade him. As if he just vaporized.

this sure as hell would not happen with either sangare or Alvarez. 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Sangare  signed a new 5y contract 3 weeks ago 

we are always looking at the players where the other club has the strongest position -.-

but apparently sangare has a gentlemens agreement with them so he can leave if a big offer comes in 

that second goal we conceded yesterday some Southampton player just sliced through Jorginho with the ball. I still have no clue how that can happen. Jorginho has stepped out and closed the attacker down he could just take the ball off him with a slight movement of the foot yet both player and ball completely evade him. As if he just vaporized.

this sure as hell would not happen with either sangare or Alvarez. 

This wouldn't happen against any DM in the Top 6. 

We are so far behind the back its pathetic. 

REDBIRD CAPITAL PARTNERS COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF AC MILAN

Yankee Global Enterprises, owner of the New York Yankees, enters into strategic partnership and acquires minority equity stake

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/articles/club/2022-08-31/redbird-capital-partners-completes-acquisition-of-ac-milan

RedBird Capital Partners ("RedBird") today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Associazione Calcio Milan ("AC Milan", "Milan" or the "club") for €1.2 billion. 

For one hundred and twenty three years AC Milan has been synonymous with championship level football.  Since its founding in 1899, AC Milan has won 19 Serie A Championships, 7 Champions Leagues/European Cups, 7 Supercoppa Italianas, 5 Coppa Italias, 5 European Super Cups, 3 Intercontinental Cups, 2 European Cup Winners' Cups, and 1 FIFA Club World Cup.

As the new owner of AC Milan, RedBird will continue to invest in all the key areas that will advance the Club's sporting and commercial interests, building on last season's achievements that culminated in the club's Serie A championship. RedBird's experience in operating and building global sports businesses will ensure that the next chapter in AC Milan’s storied history will build on its current momentum.

Priority areas of focus include supporting the club's sporting and business leadership to ensure that the team is consistently competitive at the highest levels of football; ensuring that it has the infrastructure and facilities befitting one of the world's most prominent sporting organisations; and strengthening the Club’s women’s and youth teams, as well as its charitable arm, Fondazione Milan.

Gerry Cardinale, RedBird Founder and Managing Partner, said: "Our vision for Milan is clear: we will support our talented players, coaches and staff to deliver success on the pitch and allow our fans to share in the extraordinary experiences of this historic club.  We will look to leverage our global sports and media network, our analytics expertise, our track record in sports stadium developments and hospitality to deliver one goal - maintaining Milan’s place at the summit of European and world football."

The deal will also see Yankee Global Enterprises (YGE), owner of the New York Yankees, one of the world's most valuable sports franchises, enter into a strategic partnership with the club with a minority equity stake in AC Milan. RedBird has a longstanding relationship with the Yankees and the Steinbrenner family, with whom it is a co-owner of the Yankees Entertainment Sports (YES) Network, the most-watched regional sports network in the United States.

On the partnership with YGE, Mr. Cardinale said: "We have a multi-decade relationship with the New York Yankees and the Steinbrenner family that has resulted in the creation of some of the most successful businesses in sports, entertainment and hospitality.  We are very pleased to continue our partnership with them and will look to explore opportunities together to broaden our fan reach and expand commercial opportunities that are only available to franchises that operate at the highest levels of sports globally."

The completion of the purchase of Milan takes RedBird's assets under management to approximately $7.5 billion and adds AC Milan to RedBird’s portfolio of global sports and entertainment investments that include Fenway Sports Group (Liverpool FC, Boston Red Sox, Pittsburgh Penguins), Toulouse FC, the Rajasthan Royals, the YES Network, the SpringHill Company, Skydance Media, the XFL, OneTeam Partners and Dream Sports.