Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

9 minutes ago, DDA said:

You lot make me laugh 🤣

Raphael Leao a player who all of the big clubs in Europe are after including Real Madrid, PSG and City and you feel the link for us is a non flattering one. 

Behave yourselves 

A few lads on here really must have a hard time with relationships. They always want the ones that they cant get and hate everyone else. 

6 minutes ago, Jype said:

Don't forget De Jong to take it to an even 500M. 🤣

Obviously most of them won't happen. Fofana, Auba the priorities for now and I'd guess one more will sign but no idea who.

Yeah, I think we’ll sign Fofana and Auba and then we’re done. Lamps was pretty adamant when asked about him how important Gordon is to Everton. They could be in another relegation fight this season so to sell their brightest young talent is a no go. And I ain’t complaining if we miss out on him and waste £50m.

Leão seems super far fetched. Don’t see anyone clued in reporting it. 

34 minutes ago, Maravel21 said:

Leao would be a dream signing for us. Amazing player but not happening this year unfortunately 

Can score  goals ?
We dont need another winger  without goals .

We have already Zieych , Pulisic , CHO .

These links are getting more attention.

It is true that Chelsea have asked about Rafael Leão. There are conversations between the parties, as @DuncanCastles has advanced. But there is NO official offer, sign. Milan refers to the clause: €150M.

That font is nasty. I had to manually run it through an online translator.

8 minutes ago, cfccrost said:

Is it safe to say that we wont buy anyone by thursday?

By the weekend I think Fofana will be sorted out if it is going to happen. Leicester will need to buy a player or players before the window closes. 

13 minutes ago, milka said:

Some teams when they hear Chelsea and the price starts from 80 millions  .

Gordon - 50 and above

Leao - 80 

Fofana - 80 

tbf i can somehow understand leicester demanding a record fee for fofana. They bought him for 35m, he made the step up to PL reasonably well and has an eternity left on his contract. I would demand crazy money for the guy as well, they owuld be stupid not, no matter who comes in for him.

Gordon is obviously not worth 50m or more. He is like the same level CHO was on back in 19 and we rejected 50m euros for him from Bayern. But he is the only glimmer of hope for Everton. If they sell him, they lose all credibility in their project, piss of staff and fans.

25 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

By the weekend I think Fofana will be sorted out if it is going to happen. Leicester will need to buy a player or players before the window closes. 

Given how little time is left in the window I wouldn't be surprised if Chalobah's name is proposed to move to Leicester in his place on loan for this season.

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If they sell him, they lose all credibility in their project, piss of staff and fans.

Aren't their fans pretty meh about him leaving?

I’d still be pretty shocked if we signed any additional attackers after Auba. Gordon in particular doesn’t really help our wastefulness in the final third so spending £50m on him is absurd. Even Leão, who I love, is a massive risk for the mega fee he’d cost and we don’t know yet if he was a one season wonder or if he’s the real deal.

Too slow with transfers; even if you land a target, it will be way too late to challenge for anything as it takes time for players to gel in a new team.

Nothing new here, but disappointing to see that we haven't figured this one out yet.

I still think we are weaker than the CL season as of now.

Edited by robsblubot