Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

20 hours ago, Gundalf said:

Pulisic + 60 for Bellingham? 😇😂

If this happened I'd dance a jig of delight even bigger than the one I did when we signed Kadeisha Buchannan. Can't see it though. Best that could happen for us is that he stays with Dortmund for one more season and preferably two. In theory at least that would give us time to improve our status because if Bellingham was to move this during window he would not come here. Two years may not be enough for us to fix this but it would give us more chance than we'd have now.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

3 hours ago, blahblahblah said:

Would not mind it if it was let's say a direct swap for ziyech. 

We need a CB, McGuire is a good one. He should simply never have been bought for 80m or have been touted as United's answer to vvd. 

Also, i will be very careful analysing any forward at Chelsea and any defender at United. Simply because of those team's respective mids. We lack any creativity resulting in lack if scoring opportunities, while United lacks any defensive nuance resulting in the CBs being hopelessly exposed. 

Lastly, if Silva can make sarr look serviceable, i am sure Harry would be more than fine. We should redirect that money on replacing jorgi with fdj/rice And improving our mid. 

Happy for maguire to come here a proven fuck up

Not happy for aubameyang to come here proven goal scorer.

*speechless*

12 minutes ago, Kong said:

Happy for maguire to come here a proven fuck up

Not happy for aubameyang to come here proven goal scorer.

*speechless*

😂😂😂

Is McGuire better than sarr and/or trevoh? Cause thats what he will be replacing. 

The answer to the above question is a very definitive YES.

Is a 33 year old auba better than last season's Lukaku? Hell no. Then what is the point of getting him. 

Understand? I know the whole situation is hard to comprehend, but think about it. You might get there some day.

Also there is a massive difference between "i would not mind" and "happy".

Again, think and try to understand what is written before replying and quoting any posts for future mate. It will help me, you and the others.

Edited by blahblahblah

57 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

😂😂😂

Is McGuire better than sarr and/or trevoh? Cause thats what he will be replacing. 

The answer to the above question is a very definitive YES.

Is a 33 year old auba better than last season's Lukaku? Hell no. Then what is the point of getting him. 

Understand? I know the whole situation is hard to comprehend, but think about it. You might get there some day.

Also there is a massive difference between "i would not mind" and "happy".

Again, think and try to understand what is written before replying and quoting any posts for future mate. It will help me, you and the others.

I would take Trev and sarr all day long over maguire, that's not even a question.

33 Yr old auba is better than last season lukaku. The mere fact you even ask that makes me believe you don't watch Chelsea alot. Lukaku killed every part of our attacking game, his attitude was disgusting and 8 goals for 100m striker is a fucking joke. If auba comes at gets 8 goals for 20m hows that worse lol.

4 minutes ago, Kong said:

You don't watch much EPL do you?

Definitely more than you do. 

I don't make my opinion based on internet memes though unlike you. 

Now, can we stop this personal shit? If you want to continue it, you can PM me because I seriously don't see how this is helping the discussion?

You feel trevoh chalobah who has been below par for the 2nd part of the season is better than McGuire, then so be it. Let's agree to disagree 

If you feel auba is the answer to our striker crisis, then so be it. Let's agree to disagree. 

11 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

You feel trevoh chalobah who has been below par for the 2nd part of the season is better than McGuire, then so be it. Let's agree to disagree 

Chalobah may have been below par for 2nd part of last season but Maguire has been below par for the better part of his whole 3 year United career.

You can't even spell Maguire's name right so it's obvious you have no clue about the player and his performances either.

Edited by Jype