Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

I'm not expecting anything and not expecting to finish top 4 anyway. We've been lucky with other teams incontiency really.  All takes is them to have a good run and us to not and bam

Summer worries me because we know what the board are like. Deals dont get done or haggle over the price till someone else steps in. If we do miss out of top 4 doesnt mean we wont have signings just dont think we've got people who can be convincing. See what occurs.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

So we'll likely finish January with 0 new players, an injured striker who we heavily rely on, another striker that'll be unhappy because he wanted to leave but we didn't sell him, and a third striker that's midtable quality.

Brilliant organization there, Chelsea board.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

So we'll likely finish January with 0 new players, an injured striker who we heavily rely on, another striker that'll be unhappy because he wanted to leave but we didn't sell him, and a third striker that's midtable quality.

As always! Injuries will cost us.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'm sick to fucking death of them, absolute tossers.

20 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I'm sick to fucking death of them, absolute tossers.

Nothing much we can do if Cavani prefers Spain and Milan wanted to sell and not loan Piatek. The latter obviously a gamble considering  Milan are happy in taking a financial loss in selling him. 

Can’t really see any strikers that would improve us 

Slimani  :D:D

Chelsea transfer gradation winter 2020 :

From Werner to Dembele to Cavani to Diallo to  Piatek to Mertens to Slimani to Benteke to Andy Carroll to Eidur Gudjohnsen :D to  Peter Crouch 

We will finish this on  1 february with Troy Deeney ^_^

I like shit transfer windows  like this one .

we watched the same thing in 2019,2018,2017,2016 same shit .