Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Not a chance he is the main RB next season, and every game Lamps trots him out at LB is a partial capitulation.
He is strictly a squad player starting next season, if not, we will pay a hard price.
I hope so too, but I am not so optimistic about that. This may be the first time you are more optimistic than me hahaha

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Expect an announcement soon of Willian signed to a new 2 year extension on 200K PW.

The board and its sycophantic pillow biters will herald it as 'better than any signing we could have made in January.'

They can cram that bollocks up their batty.

Fallout to continue when Marina refuses to offer Tammy the same salary, setting up a game of transfer chicken as after this summer, he becomes basically a 1 year to go on contract potential forced sale (see Cuntois, Hazard, et al.) in 2021.

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Napoli want £34 million for Dries Mertens. In negotiations with Chelsea still.

- La Repubblica

:lol:

Like I have been saying from the beginning, it was, is, and will be 100% bullshit.

He is not leaving Napoli. Plus he is injured.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

They 100% have if nobody comes in, Frank will be fuming.

He is getting his first taste of the old Marina scrotum twist.

If he plays his cards right maybe he too can walk away with £26m or so like Conte did.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

He is getting his first taste of the old Marina scrotum twist.

If he plays his cards right maybe he too can walk away with £26m or so like Conte did.

He sure is, and could you blame him for being fucked off? I couldn't