Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

29 minutes ago, milka said:

Slimani  :D:D

Chelsea transfer gradation winter 2020 :

From Werner to Dembele to Cavani to Diallo to  Piatek to Mertens to Slimani to Benteke to Andy Carroll to Eidur Gudjohnsen :D to  Peter Crouch 

We will finish this on  1 february with Troy Deeney ^_^

I like shit transfer windows  like this one .

we watched the same thing in 2019,2018,2017,2016 same shit . 

Take Eidur over any of them

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This club that has a major problem, and I mean a major problem with finishing chances, our leading scorer just limped off last game, we are about to sell Giroud and as we know Batshit is crap and we still haven't bought a back up striker.....How on fucking gods earth does this make fucking sense? Lampard has told the club what he wants and we still haven't secured anything that resembles an incoming striker, yet people on here and other fans want people to be fucking calm and wait until the summer? Give me a break for fucks sake, once again, shit planning, not real outlook and scratching around after fighting a ban to at this point have nobody coming in.....Nothing short of shambolic from the club, and anyone who thinks otherwise wants to lock themselves in a dark room and stay there.

full expect Lampard to come out tomorrow with more generic bullshit like there is no value in the market and all that bollocks, rather than say the club have sold him short like all the other previous managers because they cannot get the targets because they are penny pinching cunts. I will visit this forum every match day when we fail to break teams down and remind everyone about this window and how we once again failed to bring in even a decent player, someone who is better than Batshit to give us half a hope of securing top 4. 

What a fucking shit show once again, I am fucking fuming and this is going to be one hell of a bumpy second half of the season.

You cant expect better when our chief scout Scott suck ass....you cant expect much better when MArina is at the helm and lawyers etc. We need footy folks running shit, people that has experience. We are simply not run well looking from the outside. lack of forsight, insight and the ability to know when to sell/buy has fucked us over these past years.

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This club that has a major problem, and I mean a major problem with finishing chances, our leading scorer just limped off last game, we are about to sell Giroud and as we know Batshit is crap and we still haven't bought a back up striker.....How on fucking gods earth does this make fucking sense? Lampard has told the club what he wants and we still haven't secured anything that resembles an incoming striker, yet people on here and other fans want people to be fucking calm and wait until the summer? Give me a break for fucks sake, once again, shit planning, not real outlook and scratching around after fighting a ban to at this point have nobody coming in.....Nothing short of shambolic from the club, and anyone who thinks otherwise wants to lock themselves in a dark room and stay there.

full expect Lampard to come out tomorrow with more generic bullshit like there is no value in the market and all that bollocks, rather than say the club have sold him short like all the other previous managers because they cannot get the targets because they are penny pinching cunts. I will visit this forum every match day when we fail to break teams down and remind everyone about this window and how we once again failed to bring in even a decent player, someone who is better than Batshit to give us half a hope of securing top 4. 

What a fucking shit show once again, I am fucking fuming and this is going to be one hell of a bumpy second half of the season.

This is what worries me about summer. It will be the same. The one before was.  This squad isn't good enough for top 4 and know we wont be able to sign a class player but we need something or someone. It will cost us especially as we have such issues. 

This is why finishing outside top 4 worries me. Others might be able to have a convincing arguement why they should sign but not our board. We've had players chose other teams over us when we were top 4 sooo

There was no point fighting the ban!

3 hours ago, Jason said:

May or may not be related to Mertens but Napoli have signed a striker from SPAL. 

It's not. He's going to stay in SPAL till the end of the season. 

But still I don't understand Napoli. 

They have Lozano on the bench plus they bought Politano. With Insigne and Callejon they are stuck up front. Season is over for them. They can't reach top4. I would rather take 8m if I was them. 

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Whether the names mentioned are short-term and crap is another matter....this is the new face of Chels, its the same story, same script, same character, just different manager.

The irony of moaning when the club make short term signings/sign average players and then also moaning when the club don't make make short term signings. 

Dries Mertens wants to sign for the Blues but the discussions between the two clubs are moving slowly.

Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia is leading the pursuit for Mertens and is considering making a better offer of €10m on Friday to secure the signing.

[ESPN]

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
11 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:
Atletico failed to meet PSG price for Cavani 20m? 
Why don't we try with 10m + Giroud? 

PSG aren't after another CF

If they lose Cavani they are. 

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2020/1/30/21114926/paris-saint-germain-list-olivier-giroud-as-potential-substitute-to-edinson-cavani-report

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

The irony of moaning when the club make short term signings/sign average players and then also moaning when the club don't make make short term signings. 

As a fan base we are not stupid, we are not dumb. Its Jan, its hard to do Blockbuster signings. Just give us someone that can get us over the line so we can go to war summer time, theres nothing of the sorts. Plenty good player we can get this jan, we have holes all over, surely we should and could get a good player in. Flipping arsenal have brought in 2 defender cuz they know they are fucked there, to steady the ship. We have holes everywhere and doing not so good recently and there are zero movements.

1 minute ago, milka said:

Dries Mertens wants to sign for the Blues but the discussions between the two clubs are moving slowly.

Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia is leading the pursuit for Mertens and is considering making a better offer of €10m on Friday to secure the signing.

[ESPN]

So many contrasting reports over this Mertens/Giroud situation.

You have ESPN, Matt Law saying we are still after Mertens (it'll basically go down to the wire) and then there is L'Equipe claiming Giroud will not be allowed to leave, which suggests we won't be signing an attacker.

:rant:

Just now, Atomiswave said:

As a fan base we are not stupid, we are not dumb. Its Jan, its hard to do Blockbuster signings. Just give us someone that can get us over the line so we can go to war summer time, theres nothing of the sorts. Plenty good player we can get this jan, we have holes all over, surely we should and could get a good player in. Flipping arsenal have brought in 2 defender cuz they know they are fucked there, to steady the ship. We have holes everywhere and doing not so good recently and there are zero movements.

Arsenal have signed 2 defenders? Who apart from Pablo Mari? 

And speaking of Pablo Mari, if we had signed him - a relatively unknown from Brazil - wouldn't people be going ballistic over the club signing yet another unknown/seemingly average player?