Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 minutes ago, Kong said:

I like how you have completely dismissed the 92 goals for arsenal and based your whole point on the 13 at Barca lmao 

How many goals did Lukaku scored in PL? Do you know that? Can you write that down?

And yes, i will dismiss his performances at the age of 30 because this is a striker who thrived on pace. Do you know the first thing that declines post 30?

Your problem with the whole scenario is your dismissive attitude. I gave my opinion based on sound reasoning and you acted like it was blasphemy. And now all you are doing is changing goal posts when I have proven that Lukaku had a better record in the PL compared to the striker we are looking to get. Stop floundering and accept it for once. 

4 minutes ago, Kong said:

He must of forgot we actually bought him lol 

We "bought" him? Really? 😂😂

Seems like i am not the one in need of a refresher course about CFC lad.

Lol indeed. You sure ain't have a good day, are you?

Edited by blahblahblah

3 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

Point?

Did we buy him on the insistence of the manager? Or did we safeguard ourselves with a 6 month loan to see if he was actually up for it? 

we never bought him (thank fuck), but we did an insanely expensive loan + salary deal that cost us around £16.5m in toto for 6 months

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we never bought him (thank fuck), but we did an insanely expensive loan + salary deal that cost us around £16.5m in toto for 6 months

Fair.

Though I won't mind such a deal for auba. We can take on his wages for a year and 7-8m in fees. It's definitely way better than this 30m fees and wages for 3 years. Think about having him when he is 36years old. 

Unbelievable how we are been duped. Ideally we should be no where near auba

Edited by blahblahblah

Ideally we would have signed Haaland , auba is an upgrade of Werner and I don’t care about the fee isn’t my money. As a change he will be a good player for one year .After one year he would be a good choice for our bench .

9 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Ex Arsenal players have always done well with Chelsea. Gallas, Ashley Cole, Fabregas and even Giroud have done well in our colours.

We also need a finisher and he has premier league experience and has also worked with Tuchel before. This is a no brainier, Get Auba in!!

Gallas wasn't ex gooner. He went there after Chelsea.

5 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

No way we are loaning him unless we sign a CB.

12 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

Makes no sense to me.

CB - Silva, KK, azpi, 

LwB - chilwell, cucurella

Rwb - James.

Thats 6 players for 5 positions. Maybe 7 if we include RLC as a valid option for RWB. 

Chalobah is a solid player. Considering how old our CB options are as well as how thin we are, we should be looking to have him here.

+ Fofana + Gordon as RWB, who covers James, who can also play RCB and we would have 8 players for 5 positions, 9 if u include Ampadu. The good thing is that James, Cucurella and Azpi are versatile players who can play in different positions. Should do ig. 

Edited by Gundalf

From the club’s POV I don’t think it makes sense to let Trev go on loan even if we do sign Fofana. We’ll need all the depth we can get at the back with this strange season we’re going to have.  But from Trev’s POV I can absolutely see why he should go. Tuchel prefers 33 year old Azpi and now even Reece at RCB over him I think.

Just now, Pizy said:

From the club’s POV I don’t think it makes sense to let Trev go on loan even if we do sign Fofana. We’ll need all the depth we can get at the back with this strange season we’re going to have.  But from Trev’s POV I can absolutely see why he should go. Tuchel prefers 33 year old Azpi and now even Reece at RCB over him I think.

To be honest he isnt really good enough anymore. He had a good start into the last season, but fell off quite a bit. This guy needs confidence again, playing regularly and not as a backup.