Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Hope we focus on getting another attacker in after this is done. Can't spend an additional 3 weeks chasing another CB, that we don't even need

Edit: RWB backup would be great too obviously, but i fear Kounde is supposed to fill that role

Edited by Artandur

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Barca activated the 2nd lever by selling another 15% of the tv rights.

I heard that with the 3rd lever will involve human trafficking/prostitution so that fans can enjoy a quick bang or a blow and go, before/after every match. 

More than a Club. 

I can say categorically that Jules Koundé is going to be transferred to Chelsea. The English team is the ONLY team that has gone to Sevilla and with which they are working to close the (complicated) operation. The player is not oblivious to this, he wishes to travel to London.

So much delay is obvious: it is a big operation (the most important in the history of Sevilla) and nobody wants to leave loose ends, neither SFC nor Chelsea. The agreement is almost complete. Barcelona has been left out. What comes out in the Barcelona media is completely false.