Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Thankfully defenders that can play in a back 3 (as in true CB’s or Full backs that can play tucked in) is by far the deepest talent pool in world football.

Of course some aren’t likely to be available or have chosen Barcelona,Bayern etc..instead but there’s still plenty of options. Even if we just looking for some depth. KK and Silva will be regular starters,Trev,Colwill,Ampadu options for the 3rd spot at present.which wouldnt be too bad but could do with another option.because 6th choice for Malang Sarr is way too close to starting for my nerves.

Tuchel seems to like someone who could cover a WB position from the interest in Ake and Kounde even though neither have played good when in those position. Personally i’d prefer someone who can play edge of a back 3 and be a solid FB if required..someone like say a Klostermann or Pavard,then go for a true WB for depth there.

Edited by Duppy Conqueror

Don't mind losing out on a CB (certainly not Kounde) seeing that we got KK, and hopefully Colwill steps up 

Speaking of Colwill, how was his performance in the last friendly? Saw a few a minutes of the game and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary (which is of course, good for a defender).

24 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Don't mind losing out on a CB (certainly not Kounde) seeing that we got KK, and hopefully Colwill steps up 

Speaking of Colwill, how was his performance in the last friendly? Saw a few a minutes of the game and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary (which is of course, good for a defender).

He did his job. Looked alright actually. No real test though and its early days. Would like to see him feature against Arsenal on Sunday morning.

That should settle it then. Yay. 

meanhwile Ndicka will probably go to Milan and be stuck there forever 😕

him, Theo and Tomori will be one hell of an athletic backline. They just need a proper rn now and will have a better defence than we do on paper 

54 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Theo and Tomori will be one hell of an athletic backline. They just need a proper rn now and will have a better defence than we do on paper 

Better than Chilly, James, Silva, KK, kounde?

Ermm no.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

That should settle it then. Yay. 

meanhwile Ndicka will probably go to Milan and be stuck there forever 😕

him, Theo and Tomori will be one hell of an athletic backline. They just need a proper rn now and will have a better defence than we do on paper 

Pass me what you are smoking....

Theo ?

Tomori?

Ndicka?

better than what? All milan defenders put together ain't nowhere near the quality of KK...let alone our entire backline... 

42 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Pass me what you are smoking....

Theo ?

Tomori?

Ndicka?

better than what? All milan defenders put together ain't nowhere near the quality of KK...let alone our entire backline... 

Theo is a world class LB. Don’t see how chilly would be any better now he has lost his pace 

tomori has matured into one of the best Serie a defenders. You can compare him and KK quite well over the last year and there is not much between them

Kounde for me is not a real CB. Spectacular but too rash. A mini David luiz with plenty ADD blackout moments. Would take Tomori and Ndicka over him any day 

15 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Theo is a world class LB. Don’t see how chilly would be any better now he has lost his pace 

tomori has matured into one of the best Serie a defenders. You can compare him and KK quite well over the last year and there is not much between them

Kounde for me is not a real CB. Spectacular but too rash. A mini David luiz with plenty ADD blackout moments. Would take Tomori and Ndicka over him any day 

Theo is very good but until he consistently shows that on world class level which remains to be seen....Tomori is overrated am sure if he is still here in premier league everyone will see how exposed and overrated he is....For me playing in premier league and piss poor seria A every weekend is a different ball game....same league that makes the likes of Abraham Lukaku etc looks like prime Ronaldo de lima....as for Ndicka he is got bags of potentials but to immediately elevate him to levels such like KK Thiago....that's why I said pass me what you are smoking....back to Kounde my only reservation about him is his height....the rest when he joins(if reports are true) then we will judge.. in addition for all the praise and reviews you keep showering on likes of Theo and Tomori yet could not achieve anything significant in the champions league...