Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

7 minutes ago, Mário César said:

If we loan mudryk, that is not a bad idea

Neto, Felix, Nkunku, Palmer, Madueke, Sancho, Estevão, and Paez. KDH may also be counted as an AM depending on the game he’s playing in. 

Even with both Sterling and Mudryk gone that’s far too many. Unless the club are already planning for loan deals of Estevão and Paez which would be pretty surprising. 

We don't have space in our squad for more signings.

Sterling goes from the banished group.

Next season we have estevao++ coming.

This is really annoying.

Why did we buy giui at all.

Same with sancho. Why.

The moment your club starts looking like there is balance and direction..... Let's fuck some shit up by introducing even more players into a pool where 20 players have been banished from first team to create team dynamics.

6 hours ago, mkh said:

Chelsea are not in active negotiations for Jadon Sancho, but they know the situation. Let's see what they decide to do. One for the final hours.

(@FabrizioRomano)

Yeah. This is why I do not take this cunt seriously. He is literally like one of us who says they have an ITK.....

6 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

He's sounding like a Jehovah's Witness; "We are in the last days of the last days." There's nothing quite as profitable as stirring up fear of doom and damnation among the faithful, or, in Fabrizio's case, hope and desperation. 🙂 

Indeed. Pretty much like anyone who tells you they are 'green' yet are always the first fecker to travel in business+ and stay in a 4/5 star hotel. I will 'caveat' this by saying - I am fortunate enough to- fly business+/stay in 4*+ hotels. However, I hate how feckers try to tell me to feel bad for doing so; when I came from a council estate and didn't have to do anything dodgy to move out (or even earn 'serious money') 

5 hours ago, Pizy said:

The Osimhen saga is boring as hell now. One day one reporter says he prefers PSG, the next someone else says he prefers Saudi, and then the next day Chelsea.

May as well just not pay any attention at all until Friday.

Yeah VO seems to prefer money and attention. He had a contract above his value Napoli. Yet, within 12 months of siging that contract, he wants more. He is like Lukaku -  with a much better first touch tbf.

4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

To me shouldnt ever have considered getting rid. Same as Madueke -some people here saying he is not good enough. Bonkers

Noni is most definitely the barometer between people who understand football and, people who do not. For sure, he isn't the most technical, but equally he is the most 'ol' skool' and direct. Honestly, feel he gets criterised because he doesn't overly show emotion. Trevor, is in a similar category, much better than the rest, but has to be by 2x to get the credit....

4 hours ago, iceboy said:

How good Toney is?

4 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Think with Toney our attack is set.

So much versatility in Palmer, Neto, Nkuku, and Felix. 

Toney is essentially Giroud with a gambling habit.....that is good or bad, depending on your preslective.

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Be thankful it has only been broken by SKY and not Ornstein or Fab, tells me it's click shit again and us tyring to get Osimhen from his little cave he's in

I'm confident we Osimhen

VO, is the biggest fraud in football. Literally - Napoli cannot wait to replace him with Lukaku.- think about that.....Althought, that said, you did love the idea of Lukaku here when we signed him.......

2 hours ago, The Rising Sun said:

Wouldn't sancho also be on 300-400k a week though? Wage cuts galore needed for this to happen.....

I think the only reason this is happening is due to 'equal destruction'. We get rid of Sterling, and Utd get rid of Sancho, with similar length of contracts. I am sure there is a FFP deal in there.

2 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Yeah. This this why I do not take this cunt seriously......

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

We are going to regret taking Sancho so much in the future I feel. And not because I don’t think he could potentially be very solid still. He can be. But because we’re just creating a massive and unnecessary headache for ourselves next summer when we’re going to have a million AM’s and no space for many of them.

Such a dumb idea.

This is the danger. However, the question i, do you rather Sancho, or Sterling at £300k per week? 

I reckon the board rather take Sancho, over Sterling, and instead is like a like-for-like. 

Edited by King Kante

I don’t know if I am right to be so worried, but the main thing that stops me from being all in on Osimhen is that he is African. Loosing both our strikers for a month and then having a month to come back to speed is scary.

Depending on the year and their progression they can miss up to 8 games and countless training sessions.

11 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

I don’t know if I am right to be so worried, but the main thing that stops me from being all in on Osimhen is that he is African. Loosing both our strikers for a month and then having a month to come back to speed is scary.

Depending on the year and their progression they can miss up to 8 games and countless training sessions.

We may have such a ridiculous number of attacking mods that we may not even miss them at this point.

30 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

It’s definitely a worry and not even mentioning injuries.

Those can be very physical matches and not enough rest between them. 

1 hour ago, King Kante said:

Yeah. This is why I do not take this cunt seriously. He is literally like one of us who says they have an ITK.....

He keeps rehashing one story ten times but I think Romano has shown by now he's no Twitter ITK