Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, DDA said:

If true, that in there is where the problem persists. Players thinking they are better than what they really are. How about you pull your fucking fingers out and start doing your job properly. This club means alot to many people in the World... you're letting us and yourselves down. Wake the fuck up and play football. 

I reckon it’s an overblown story on what we already know and it’s referring to the likes of Maatsen, Sarr, Chalobah and even possibly Madueke. 

3 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Not surprised one bit.

This could have the potential to turn toxic if it is any of the lads on 7-8 year deals and they do want out sooner than later. The club have shot themselves in the foot with this - but again its come from the top.

And if some of these lads push to leave and do leave, we will look even more amateurish. Suppose lets see how it plays out but I do think 3 or 4 players will definitely be looking around and thinking wtf have I signed on for. The guys with a slightly higher profile like Sterling, Enzo, Reece… I’d be concerned if we aren’t really getting any sort of progress in the next 6-12 months.

There will be some of the other guys like Trev, Maatsen, Broja, Noni, Gallagher perhaps also in that list for trying to move but at the same time, I don’t think we can discount some of the newer signings on life long contracts…. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

21 hours ago, Strike said:

They were outside the top 4 and have built themselves into a consistent side. Have made the right moves in the market year on year. They are a blueprint at the moment. 

We was  kilometers ahead of Arsenal , United , Spursy  before Ted Lasso gutted our club for this experiment  with mid table players  with low structure wages. Even with transfer  ban with Lamps we was in top four with Cobham youngsters  .

Edited by milka

57 minutes ago, milka said:

We was  kilometers ahead of Arsenal , United , Spursy  before Ted Lasso gutted our club for this experiment  with mid table players  with low structure wages. Even with transfer  ban with Lamps we was in top four with Cobham youngsters  .

We started to go down as well when we spent all that money on Lukaku. 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Bayern desperately want him, and he wants Bayern

he is a perfect player for them

If there is any truth to the agent talk then maybe its best offer?

Don't see it happening myself either. Not sure we can overblow our wage budget anymore and certainly Arsenal and Bayern are far, far more appealing than we are. Not to mention he'd likely start at both clubs whereas god knows what we'd do with him here. 

25 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

looks a bust atm

no goals, no assists in the ping pong ball Bundesliga

1 goal (CL v Napoli, which may well be his entire career's biggest highlight) 1 assist (v 4th tier FC-Astoria Walldorf in the DFB-Pokal)

in almost 1,000 minutes all comps

I don't understand how you spend billion on transfers and still not improving. It is isn't difficult tbh. You prioritize the most important players on the pitch. Which is GK, DM, and ST. We have prioritized every position except those. 

You don't settle for a GK who has unwanted at Brighton. You don't have a guy who has had less than 10 games of good spell in La Liga to lead your line. The DM that was purchased was not fit and question about his quality.

Caicedo is a B2B player, which is why i was against signing him.

Build a foundation of your team, than from there improve other positions. The people leading the club is taking the opposite position.